HomeArticlesArticle #39356Comments

☆ Making of: miniature living room for Miki HoshiiComments • ☆ Making of: miniature living room for Miki Hoshii

Rajke (1 month ago) #31352342It looks so realistic. That floor with the floorbaseboard are my favorite parts. Those are easy to forget when making a diorama. Also that Sofa is well done. You put a lot of effort and time in it and the result is very realistic. Well done. :D

Thank you so much for your nice words! I'm happy that you like all that details in the diorama ^_^
    1 month ago
    Rajke Ca fanatic
    1 month ago
    ptitange23 (1 month ago) #31347280Woooow !!! You are an artist !! It's very a good job !!! *o*

Thank you so much, I really appreciate your words ^-^
    1 month ago
    Heldrik (1 month ago) #31347217Great work, I particularly dig that sofa.

Yay thanks! ^__^
    1 month ago
    jumpluff (1 month ago) #31345488I like how you reupholstered that chair! Plus the pictures of making the boards. Everything is clean and refreshing. I love how you made such a bright, natural room and arranged things tastefully.
    Also those miniatures on the shelf are so cute! The macarons! All the shelves in my house personally have a mix of cute decorative items and useful things. It does feel very much like a place someone would live in and pride themselves on keeping nice.

Thank you for your nice comment! ♡ It makes me feel happy because that's the idea I wanted to transmit ^___^
    1 month ago
    pastel_amethyst (1 month ago) #31345391It looks amazing! You are really talented!

Wow thanks!! >u< But I think I'm more like a patient person haha
    1 month ago
    Helsing (1 month ago) #31345357Wish I had the patience and skills to do something alike.

Haha modeling it's actually a relaxing activity! ^_^
    1 month ago
    Yowenflury (1 month ago) #31345317I have recently watched the Idolm@ster anime (756pro arc) and i am addicted to the game (million Live Theatherdays) on the phone. I fallen in love with Hoshii Miki so i looked up everywhere if there was an existent quality figure of her and i found this one from Phat company.
    Thank you very much for your review. I made the decision to acquire her thanks to you !
    Excellent set up, nice idea and beautiful figure indeed!

Thank you so much! ^_^ This figure's quality is not the best I've seen, but Miki looks so happy and I love her pose. I think that it's a good purchase for someone who loves the character ♡
    1 month ago
    Miaeka (1 month ago) #31345309Copied and pasted from MFC FAQ; I added a star into the directions so it didn't actually show as a video:
    [video]id[/*video]
    Ex [video]AbCdEfGhIlM[/*video] or
    [video]www.youtube.com...[/*video]
    No additional parameters, such as "&t=123s" "&feature=youtu.be"

I tried with mine but it doesn't work because it's hosted on Facebook... >___<
    1 month ago
    Woooow !!! You are an artist !! It's very a good job !!! *o*
    1 month ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Your Anime Manga Merchandise Store!