Comments ✨ December - February Pkgs ✨

• Your haul posts are great to read! :D it's the kind that makes me feel excited when I keep reading and seeing the items even though it's your haul haha. Thanks for sharing and looking forward to more!
    2 years ago
    Jingobean2 years ago#31386741I know how it is,there's never enough money to go all the places you want / need it to,eh? >w< I'm having an especially tight month,myself!
    Have you seen that they're making Nendoroids for the other Is the Order a Rabbit girls? I'm so excited for them!! Especially Chiya,she's my favorite ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
    Chiya ~ ITEM #675906 Syaro ~ ITEM #675904 Rize ~ ITEM #675905

haha actually that is one of the reasons I am still not buying yet. Personally prefer Cocoa but knowing myself, I will probably get the whole gang >.<"
    2 years ago
    Jingobean2 years ago#31386609
    Yay,thanks so much! I love decorating my pictures,it's such fun lol.I use the app Line Camera to decorate / edit if you were wondering!
    Ooh,Happy Birthday~! °˖✧◝(⌒д⌒)◜✧˖° I just had mine too,actually haha.Yuri will be an awesome birthday gift,has he turned up yet,or are you still waiting for him? :3

Thank you! I actually received him on Monday, he's so cute! I also took some Line camera photos of him and the rest of my haul and posted them the other day, before I packed it all back up to move. (And happy late birthday to you!)
    2 years ago
    LoveChopper2 years ago#31386730will likely get them when i have the spare cash ^^

Chiya ~ ITEM #675906 Syaro ~ ITEM #675904 Rize ~ ITEM #675905
    2 years ago
    Jingobean2 years ago#31386612
    Thank you~! (。^‿^。) They are wonderful Nendoroids,I highly recommend them! I've been really happy with them ❤❤

will likely get them when i have the spare cash ^^
    2 years ago
    Jol2 years ago#31352262Those face cases are so cute.

Aren't they just?? I'd missed the first several releases of the first face cases,and the after-market prices were wild so I've been really disappointed about it.I'm so happy now that theyve been releasing new designs & will be rereleasing some of the old ones!

LoveChopper2 years ago#31352206nice haul ^^v Chino & Cocoa so tempting, has been debating with myself for so long...

BlazeDazzleDusk2 years ago#31352172Great loot! I love the Sayaka Maiko Nendoroid.

Thanks! Her design really is very pretty,I just wish they'd done more with the face plates / accessories >w<
    2 years ago
    DearDemons2 years ago#31357976So cute! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪thank you so much for sharing!

Oh,thank so much! I'm glad you enjoyed my post! ( ・ ᗜ ・ ) ❤

damedanbo2 years ago#31352615Your blog is so fun, I love the pictures with the little frames/stickers on them! I'm receiving my Yuri Plisetsky nendoroid in a couple days for my birthday, so it was exciting to see him here!

sophieB2 years ago#31352270✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*Great haul! every thing is so cute!!*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
    .。*゚+.*.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+*

Thank you,dear!! I'm like a magpie with anything cutesy lol.
    2 years ago
    So cute! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪thank you so much for sharing!
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    ✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・*Great haul! every thing is so cute!!*・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿
    .。*゚+.*.。(❁´◡`❁)。.。:+*
    2 years ago
Bringing the hobby to your door.