Comments My First Scale Figurines!

• Ciciely2 years ago#31974707I put all my nendos in front of my monitors, keep the scales in cases.
    Nice I'll probably have 2 scales and a medi or 2 medi and a scale.
    2 years ago
    I put all my nendos in front of my monitors, keep the scales in cases.
    2 years ago
    solluxcaptor2 years ago#31965259Nice figures! I would heavily recommend getting a different spot for them than your PC table though, especially if you are having to sacrifice to put them there. Maybe you could put a shelf above the monitors if you want to see them while you use the PC?

Thanks! I actually had a hard choice between Wave's and Koto's but I chose Koto cos' they seem to be the more consistent company. I'm very satisfied with it,
    2 years ago
    nikkoda HiME
    Good choice on that Mika figure, she's a good one!
    2 years ago

Yeah but sadly not probable in my current positiion as to do that I'll have to mount it to the door, which I think would be very difficult if not impossible. For now this setup will suffice for me. I do plan on doing a similar setup only a maximum of 3 figurines including my centerpeice will accompany my table.
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!