HomeArticlesArticle #40062Comments

LOOT: April 2018!Comments • LOOT: April 2018!

Chris_Duvall (3 months ago) #34334588Oh I see, haven't thougt about a custom-made cabinet before... I'll look for someone who makes custom cabinets then, thank you! ^^

No problem, and good luck! I hope you find one and have them make good custom cabinets! :)
    3 months ago
    gwendal738-2 (3 months ago) #34334526Unfortunately, since there is no ikea in my country, I have to get my cabinets made. So this is custom-made ^^; but maybe if you hire someone in your country who makes custom cabinets, they can make you displays like these, too?

3 months ago
    Chris_Duvall (3 months ago) #34334441I love it!!!
    Where did you get the cabinet from?
    I have 3 Ikea Detolfs cramped with figures and I really want to get new display cabinets like the ones you have...

3 months ago
    I love it!!!
    Where did you get the cabinet from?
    3 months ago
    gwendal738-2 (3 months ago) #34319245Hahaha np! Let me know how you like it when you get around to watching it :D

Hahaa..for sure, will do!! ..and thanks for the recommendation! :D
    3 months ago
    Stacycmc (3 months ago) #34315579LOL, sounds right up my alley....will def have to watch it then, thanks!! :D

Hahaha np! Let me know how you like it when you get around to watching it :D
    3 months ago
    gwendal738-2 (3 months ago) #34315349
    Thank you! And yes, you really should watch it if you're a fan of dark/black comedy! It's positively hilarious and Hoozuki is awesome. X'D

LOL, sounds right up my alley....will def have to watch it then, thanks!! :D
    3 months ago
    pretense (3 months ago) #34314958i am SO SORRY to wallet-chan for introducing you to proxies... i see all those random merch and cry.. happy tears for ur happiness ofc~
    damn it the framed tourabu puzzles look amazing TwTb but why dont they have my one and only sword boy nikki??? argghhh mou.. whatever I'll get his scale by the end of the month anyway~ so im excited for that~!!
    so many doujins too~ im sure they'll help u alot to learn japanese properly~~ teach me too so my stash won't go to waste~ xD
    and lastly~ ur gonna need a 3rd cabinet if u got 28 -- TWENTY FRICKENING EIGHT -- more figures incoming! I adore u and i am scared of ur purchasing power Aniwe~ eue

Don't be sorry your aniwe is at least happy that you introduced her to proxies ;D Although Wallet-kun is begging for mercy... YOU HEARD NOTHING

I don't understand why they don't have Nikkari either! T^T I want to get the puzzles for all my best boys, first and second tier... Maybe one day when my budget isn't so preoccupied by figures. XD And yes, I shall teach you Japanese! I have my motivation to learn now >:D

HAHAHAHA Let's hope I don't need a 3rd cabinet though! Tbf, I did sell one preorder off, so be proud of me :'D Purchasing power is high because I'm catching up with all the figures I drooled over when I was still a penniless middle/high schooler lol.
    3 months ago
    Emeep (3 months ago) #34299150I am so tempted to get Juzumaru T_T He looks adorable.
    You DEFINITELY should get Juzumaru. ;D I assure you, he's so worth it. He's one of the most beautiful nendos I own ;u;

starlightshine (3 months ago) #34301344Yesss, you got the Mirror artbook! I'm always so unreasonably excited whenever I see somebody with one. Takarai Rihito's artwork is gorgeous <3 love your figure cabinet too! I see so many figures I want in it o.o
    Ahhh, thank you! I'm always glad to meet a fellow Rihito Takarai fan! I absolutely love her art since one of my favorite manga is Seven Days, which she did with Venio Tachibana. <3

Stacycmc (3 months ago) #34308092Love the Hoozuki, he's awesome!!! One day I'll get around to watching that show....
    Congrats on all the awesome loots!!!

Jess-chan (3 months ago) #34309202Great loot as always!
    Thank you!! <33333
    3 months ago

3 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.