HomeArticlesArticle #40068Comments

Aniplex+ Promotion (Taking Customer Merchandise Suggestions)Comments • Aniplex+ Promotion (Taking Customer Merchandise Suggestions)

I ask for a Ozymandias/ Ramesses II (Fate) firgure in least in 1/8 Scale and in his last ascension ^^
    2 months ago
    JulioKugo (2 months ago) #34545371I would love a Sakura nendoroid. Also your inbox is full so I am unable to message you!Sorry Just fixed that! And yes it's about time she get's one of those as well! to bad it's not GSC doing this. XD
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    -2pt
    I have no Twitter and I do not intend to make one
    3 months ago
    Yor0zuya (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━
    I asked for the obvious more fate series male figures
    3 months ago
    more d.gray-man figures!
    3 months ago
    Thats really cool! I would love to get a Sakura, Rider and Illyasviel 1/7 lol!
    3 months ago
    Squidssiah Messiah of Squids
    That is really neat of them to do! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

I have my own suggestions View spoilerHide spoiler
    A Simon Scale (Gurren Lagann)
    Ryuko Scale in uniform Senketsu or her motorcycle outfit (KLK)
    Satsuki Scale in uniform Junketsu or her design from the epilogue (KLK)
    A Mako Scale (KLK)
    A Ragyo Scale (KLK)
    that I hope will at least be considered.

Though even if they aren’t, which I’m sure is the case, I’m looking forward to seeing what they do take from other fans’ suggestions.
    3 months ago
    EASY!!!

I'm requesting Araragi Koyomi!!!!! :D

...and I could go for two-fer, so something like this:

or for sure a solo of him, something like this:

or this with his Kizu clothes on where he had the peace sign necklace:

3 months ago
    That's a cool initiative of Aniplex+! I also agree that Sakura deserves more love from the figure companies! I'll definitely buy one if they make a nice 1/7 scale Sakura, based on the new movies. But I'd love to see a new Rider figure too!
    3 months ago