HomeArticlesArticle #40068Comments

Aniplex+ Promotion (Taking Customer Merchandise Suggestions)Comments • Aniplex+ Promotion (Taking Customer Merchandise Suggestions)

I ask for a Ozymandias/ Ramesses II (Fate) firgure in least in 1/8 Scale and in his last ascension ^^
    3 days ago
    JulioKugo (5 days ago) #34545371I would love a Sakura nendoroid. Also your inbox is full so I am unable to message you!Sorry Just fixed that! And yes it's about time she get's one of those as well! to bad it's not GSC doing this. XD
    5 days ago
    5 days ago
    -1pt
    I have no Twitter and I do not intend to make one
    8 days ago
    Yor0zuya (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃━
    I asked for the obvious more fate series male figures
    8 days ago
    more d.gray-man figures!
    10 days ago
    Thats really cool! I would love to get a Sakura, Rider and Illyasviel 1/7 lol!
    10 days ago
    Squidssiah Messiah of Squids
    That is really neat of them to do! (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ

I have my own suggestions View spoilerHide spoiler
    A Simon Scale (Gurren Lagann)
    Ryuko Scale in uniform Senketsu or her motorcycle outfit (KLK)
    Satsuki Scale in uniform Junketsu or her design from the epilogue (KLK)
    A Mako Scale (KLK)
    A Ragyo Scale (KLK)
    that I hope will at least be considered.

Though even if they aren’t, which I’m sure is the case, I’m looking forward to seeing what they do take from other fans’ suggestions.
    11 days ago
    EASY!!!

I'm requesting Araragi Koyomi!!!!! :D

...and I could go for two-fer, so something like this:

or for sure a solo of him, something like this:

or this with his Kizu clothes on where he had the peace sign necklace:

11 days ago
    That's a cool initiative of Aniplex+! I also agree that Sakura deserves more love from the figure companies! I'll definitely buy one if they make a nice 1/7 scale Sakura, based on the new movies. But I'd love to see a new Rider figure too!
    11 days ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.