HomeArticlesArticle #40071Comments

Figure Identification?Comments • Figure Identification?

Nih (5 months ago) #34297157Why is Emeep getting downrated ? haters or something ? :3
    shop.bjcomic.ne...
    made by Comic Avenue I would assume

Wow you found it! Thanks so much for your help! :D

And I guess they could’ve been getting downvoted for stating something that I already posted, since I did say in my original post that I knew who and where the figure was from but not who made it? ^ ^;;
    5 months ago
    Nih ~Spiritless~
    Why is Emeep getting downrated ? haters or something ? :3

shop.bjcomic.ne...
    made by Comic Avenue I would assume
    5 months ago
    tharglet (5 months ago) #34262294Either it's a counterfeit or a prize figure not in the database. Have you checked the base for any writing? It might be small and embossed. If there is no writing, it's highly likely it's a bootleg figure, as there will generally be some copyright info embossed/printed on the base.
    As regards to the item you linked - the pose is wrong. Bases can change from the official shots, to the actual released product, but in that figure he's got his legs together, instead of walking.

Hmm I checked the base and there's no copyright info anywhere on it at all. But I also checked my 100% real Prince of Tennis figures and most of them don't have any copyright info on them either, as far as I can tell. The most it says in the base is "Prince of Tennis _Name of Character_" and that's for the Artfx J ones from Kotobukiya. (Or I'm dumb and I just missed it haha.)
    5 months ago

5 months ago
    His uniform looks like it's from Prince of Tennis. I will guess it's Shuusuke Fuji because he does that eyes closed thing a lot.
    5 months ago
    atunafish (5 months ago) #34240699i don't know this character but it's likely to be an unlicensed figure after doing a quick search. also, the sculpt and paint job is really off even for a figure from 2009.
    and is it just me or the figure is leaning reallyyyy badly

Nope it's not just you! This figure is top heavy and does lean a lot, which made me think that it was either unlicensed or a counterfeit. I'm not sure if the figure is from 2009 or not, but that's when I bought it so it may very well be from sometime before as well ahaha.
    5 months ago

and is it just me or the figure is leaning reallyyyy badly
    5 months ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.