HomeArticlesArticle #40294Comments
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com

Rejoice Vesperia fans... It's coming back...! *Tears*Comments • Rejoice Vesperia fans... It's coming back...! *Tears*

I need to hurry and buy Estelle before she possibly shoots up in demand.
    4 months ago
    Finally! Been wanting to play this game! So glad that the PS4 was obtained.
    4 months ago
    It's been 10 years...finally I can play it because screw getting an Xbox or a pre-firmware 3.55 ps3. I bought Flynn, Raven, and Yuri off Mandarake because I was concerned they might increase in price later and they weren't too expensive. Even though I haven't played the game I know I will love all the characters because there hasn't been a single Tales game I've played (aside from Symphonia 2) that I haven't loved.
    4 months ago
    I still own Xbox 360 just for Vesperia. I can finally get rid of my Xbox 360 now.
    4 months ago
    I remember buying the PS3 version during my first trip to Japan in 2009 and playing it at a time I was barely starting to scrape by in Japanese and being surprised at how much I actually understood. And then being deeply shocked after discovering how much stuff had been left out in the 360 version. Like, placeholders that where left empty in the 360 version (and thus made no sense) but had everything in the PS3...

Anyway, I'm so glad that everyone else in the west finally gets to enjoy that great game in its full unamputated glory!
    4 months ago
    Vesperia definitive edition was honestly one of the best parts of E3 for me, I can't wait to finally play it!! It'd be wonderful too if the figures got re-released
    4 months ago
    I already had 3 scales coming in this month and this announcement made me add 3 from Vesperia x_x
    4 months ago
    Sekhmet Killing Stalking
    Really exciting! I got rid of my 360 years ago so I'm really happy to be able to play it again and with all that extra stuff we didn't get before. I'm really hoping for some new figure announcements too! I'd love for a Yuri re-release as well. I was able to snag him off suru not too long ago for a good price but he was missing his mini figure >__< so I'd love to buy him again.

(Also really hoping that Xillia 1 & 2 PS4 port rumor is true as well!)
    4 months ago
    Time to throw more money at Bamco
    4 months ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    This is the highlight of the YEEAARRR. I seriously cannot wait to dive back into Vespy; it's my favorite Tales game and one of my favorite games in general! Super excited about the possibility of new figs as well, though I'm a little scared Alter will just re-release Yuri and Flynn... Well, here's to hoping ITEM #99032 gets a PVC release.

Nice collection btw! I should take a pic of mine as well.
    4 months ago