HomeArticlesArticle #40299Comments

Cu-poche in Sylvanian Families clothing?Comments • Cu-poche in Sylvanian Families clothing?

phuros (2 months ago) #35744263no problem!!
    it’s a kids dress

great, thanks for all your help!! ^^
    2 months ago
    victheduck (2 months ago) #35742150ooh, that looks perfect! thank you so much for taking the time to share this pic! I really appreciate it <3 although could you let me know if this a kid’s dress or adult’s? thanks again :)

no problem!!
    it’s a kids dress
    2 months ago
    phuros (2 months ago) #35737428now it should work ^^;

2 months ago
    victheduck (2 months ago) #35734972the link isn’t working for me ><;;

now it should work ^^;

2 months ago
    phuros (2 months ago) #35711894ahhh like that ^^;
    the length of the dress i used was okay! (altho a tiny bit on the short side, i also used the shorts that came with belle for this)
    it looked like this:
    i.imgur.com/YLx...
    (sorry for the link it won’t upload here T_T)

the link isn’t working for me ><;;
    2 months ago
    victheduck (2 months ago) #35708540ah I’m actually not too worried about the broadness of the clothing, since Cu-poche clothes are meant to have a looser fit as compared to Sylvanian Families. what I’m worried about is if they’ll be long enough to look good on a Cu-poche, especially the clothes meant for Sylvanian Families kids.
    thanks for the input anyway! :-)

ahhh like that ^^;

it looked like this:

i.imgur.com/YLx...

(sorry for the link it won’t upload here T_T)
    2 months ago
    phuros (2 months ago) #35708355The bodies of the sylvanian families kids dolls are broader than a cu poche so it’s too wide
    if you’re good with needle and thread you could alter the clothing so it’ll be a better fit but i’m not sure if it will look good

thanks for the input anyway! :-)
    2 months ago

2 months ago
Great Figure, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!