Comments Signed Tapestry from PICPICGRAM

Great Figures, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!
  • Such a cool and unique item! I even appreciate how some of the marker is 'bleeding'. :D THanks for sharing!
    2 years ago
    Mitsuna2 years ago#35867726Thank you so much! Aah I am so so happy about it, and I feel as though I have gained more confidence in writing articles now too ^o^

You're very welcome!!! ...and hopefully we'll hear more from you now too! :D Hehee...Congrats again, very awesome! :D
    2 years ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    Aah thank you so much!! It is wonderful to hear from another Eroge fan! I have been into Eroge since 12, and now at 17 it still is something I cannot really find others to talk about it with. Lump of Sugar! You have excellent taste, and yes the problem with not living in Japan is we cannot sell on YJA and the like. Eroge goods can only really be re-sold on there, but if you are ever selling anything Eroge related always feel free to let me know because I might be interested depending on what it is! ^o^
    ameri2 years ago#35855038super cool, and i have always wondered how the eroge goods are made, congrats on your tapestry! really cool to see other girls who collect eroge goods!! i have collected them myself for a while, particularly stuff from lump of sugar, but lately i've had to stop for space issues and trying to dedicate my budget to all time favorite charas .. ^^; it's unfortunately hard to sell the stuff because as you said, it's very unpopular outside of japan ^^;;
    2 years ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    Indeed!! Thank you ever so much, I am afraid that eroge artists are very private and only really sell at events like Comiket and Comic 1 etc. That is why this is really rare, because PICPICGRAM does not release tapestries like this on their own without it being for a game bonus or something, or at an event. This illustration was drawn specifically for these three tapestries to be given away as well ^o^ Especially signed, eroge artists rarely do this otherwise! However if you are interested then you can definitely find some of their previous merchandise on Yahoo Japan Auctions and the like ^o^

blueberrywaifu2 years ago#35853251Wow, what a gorgeous tapestry!!! Congrats on winning a signed one. I love the colors and art style so so much. Do you know if there is a way to purchase merch from this artist online? :3
    2 years ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!

2 years ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    あざっす!めっちゃくちゃ可愛いよね〜 サガプラのイラストも描いたから嬉しすぎ
    IEEE15882 years ago#35852369非常にかっこいい!羨ましいなぁ!
    2 years ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    Thank you!
    chunnin332 years ago#35848033Congratulations!
    2 years ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    Stacycmc2 years ago#35840053Congrats for winning, that's awesome!! ...and for taking the time to step out and write and article to share with us on it! :D Very happy for you! :D
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
    2 years ago
Great Figures, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!