Comments Late April - June Loot! <3 (Got my grail!)

• BlueFlameParfait2 years ago#37071626Wow! Congrats on your Nero!! What a find!
    Thank you! I was really lucky to find him! x3

damedanbo2 years ago#37077809Nice loot, love the Free figures! And congrats on your grail!
    I love them as well, Alters quality is really awesome. Can't wait for the other boys<3 Thank you!

aluchen2 years ago#37105178Nero sieht toll aus! Und Levi und Erwin als Weihnachtsmänner sind goldig :D
    Ich finde Erwins Charaktersong auch total toll. Gefällt mir eigentlich sogar noch besser als der von Levi...

Jaaa <3 Zu Weihnachten wird definitiv einer von beiden wieder das Outfit anbekommen :D Weiß nur noch nicht wer^^
    Erwins Charaktersong ist so klasse<3 Levis mag ich nicht so^^' Er klingt da etwas komisch.

Kirenisa2 years ago#37122397Awesome! I love the overwatch nendoroids and the bear outfit hehe.
    Really excited for the other OW nendoroids x3 (I want all of them haha)
    2 years ago
    Kirenisa I am a collector!
    Awesome! I love the overwatch nendoroids and the bear outfit hehe.
    2 years ago
    Nero sieht toll aus! Und Levi und Erwin als Weihnachtsmänner sind goldig :D

2 years ago
    Nice loot, love the Free figures! And congrats on your grail!
    2 years ago
    BlueFlameParfait ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪
    Wow! Congrats on your Nero!! What a find!
    2 years ago
    solluxcaptor2 years ago#37063463Nice loot! I LOVE all the garage kits you got! That Saber is gorgeous, the Homura with the Madoka dakimakura is hilarious and cute, and Moon Phase is SO underrated that figure is adorable!
    Also that Ten Count clear file is so spicy omg

Thanks :D can't wait to work on these kits. Really excited!
    Haha, it really is ;3

Stacycmc2 years ago#37064838Nice loots...loved seeing that Nero figure in there! ....and he was your grail...that's awesome, congrats on finally getting him, he looks great!!! :D
    Yesss <3 I am so happy! x3

Marshmallowpie2 years ago#37069479The little Homura GK is so cute! The Ten Count clearfile looks good too.
    She really is! Can't wait to have her fully assembled and painted x3
    2 years ago
    The little Homura GK is so cute! The Ten Count clearfile looks good too.
    2 years ago