HomeArticlesArticle #40502Comments

Nendoroid 1000Comments • Nendoroid 1000

It should be the one manga character that symbolizes manga. Goku! I'd understand Luffy or Mighty Atom/Astro Boy. But as a character, Goku is much cooler and more popular than those characters.
    12 days ago
    kibihime (4 months ago) #37436065Oh maybe they keep a little Violet Evergarden surprise for nendo 1000...?
    Or any KyoAni character from this decade :/
    12 days ago
    Lala Deviluke !
    Please GSC... ;.;
    22 days ago
    I think it will be Doraemon but I would love Inuyasha.
    24 days ago
    i'd say 1000 is going to be a character thats from a very OG anime. like an anime from 1990s-2005 ish period. and the character most likely has to be very popular/well known. the series of that character has not been released yet too. my guesses are anime like dragon ball, one piece, bleach, code geass, inuyasha, ghost in the shell, yugioh etcetc. even though ichigo from bleach ITEM #734014 was recently announced, i don't think he will be 1000, but i love to see him as 1000 since bleach is the main reason why i started watching anime, but hey i could be wrong.
    other than than that, the miku saber can strike back again. i mean i love both saber and miku but please no gsc.

"plot twist" its going to be pico from boku no pico
    2 months ago
    Oh maybe they keep a little Violet Evergarden surprise for nendo 1000...?
    4 months ago
    Nendoroid Archetype: He & Nendoroid Archetype: She

I'd want to see that, not that I would buy though.
    4 months ago
    Maybe the GSC mascot? Maybe a new version of it?
    4 months ago
    Pinokkio Want to be free!
    maggie (4 months ago) #37258433I feel like they should take a poll and no matter what, make that nendo happen. If they would use a poll we would probably mostly/only get mikus and sabers..haha. I hope it will be something original + special, as how i see it its a nendoroid of the millennium!
    4 months ago
    i bet it will be that new arale they showed a few days ago .-. after the original one being the #900. For me, a waist of number lol.
    4 months ago