HomeArticlesArticle #40503Comments

Persona Room 2018 [*UPDATE]Comments • Persona Room 2018 [*UPDATE]

lauderdale iwa-chan
    damn kevin, i knew this was your set up after seeing all the tanaka stuff. im so jealous this is such goals
    3 months ago
    There's a lot that's worth a comment here, but the Haikyuu shelf is my fave. I love Kenma and Kuroo's faces! That amount of itaba is crazy impressive too.
    4 months ago
    Kimm134Saya (4 months ago) #37244104This is indeed a tour!
    I'm always glad to see some of the more serious Persona collectors' collections. As someone who aims to have the largest Shin Megami Tensei collection in the world, you have my respect.
    Once I am finally able to buy a large enough land and build a new house, then my collection will remain boxed. I'm just not comfortable with my collection mixing with my living space. I plan to have a big room dedicated to my exhibit, hopefully themed like the Cathedral of Shadows or Velvet Room.

I seriously can't wait for the day when you complete this and I beg you to post pictures of it when you do! I always consider buying more smt merch but it's always been a little more out of my price range than persona stuff and a lot harder to come by, so I admire your true dedication to the cause!
    4 months ago
    whatdoyouwish (4 months ago) #37231323Your room is so cool! I'm loving all the Persona merch.
    Also is that a Filthy Frank ita bag??

It is for sure a filthy frank ita bag, I have ones for game grumps and oneyplays too. My Filthy frank one is kinda falling apart though :(
    4 months ago
    IridescentFall (4 months ago) #37259677I love your room and your dedication! So many great series, and I love how you put it all together. Rooms like these have so much personality! I really appreciate your Voltron itabags too! (^v^)

THANK YOU SO MUCH The Voltron itabags are probably my most extravagant ita bags because I just find so much good stuff for my boys
    4 months ago
    Rajke (4 months ago) #37262328Great collection. The way you placed all your figures and merch around is very interesting. Every plate in your shelf has a nice composition of figures and merch that matches perfectly. The shelf next to the window has an interesting shape. It looks very nice with the combination of video games and figures you placed in it. I had to laugh about the cushions placed in the detolf but it is actually smart and it looks really good. The Danganronpa case is a piece of art itself.

Thank you! The Danganronpa case has very nice colors in it that work so well with eachother and i just love it, when I had my jojo case next to it i really liked how the dull colors looked next to the bright ones.
    4 months ago
    Super awesome Persona collection you have there! You have so many merch but you've displayed them so well it doesn't feel crowded. Well done :)
    4 months ago
    Rajke Ca fanatic
    4 months ago
    IridescentFall いいよ~
    4 months ago
    Sure I am not the only one who had BABY BABY BABY BABY playing on their head when viewing these pictures? Btw, great room!
    4 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Import games and toys since 2002!