HomeArticlesArticle #40507Comments

AX 2018 haulComments • AX 2018 haul

Omg you're so lucky that you got in the green room with Gen Urobuchi. I'm so envious ):
    2 months ago
    BlueMonday Baton-bu desu.
    Some nice loots there. I covet a few of those Zero Two prints. My friend had a table at AX but he was too shy to approach one of the artists in question for me, haha..
    2 months ago
    bomhat (2 months ago) #37258365I don't think I got their card but I'll ask my friend who also got the charms and get back to you!

Oh I appreciate it! :D It's no big deal, I just think they're super cute and would love to get some!
    2 months ago
    bomhat because I'm batman
    franjandar (2 months ago) #37246100Boi all that shit is amazing, it's a fucking shame I couldn't go to AX.
    it was insane. you should totally try to go next year.insanecha (2 months ago) #37248543I really like the prints you got! Nice haul!
    thank you! Lot's of talented artists.
    Jellygem (2 months ago) #37250690wow you got some great stuff! Do you happen to have a link to the artist of the Banana Fish items?
    angelbott (2 months ago) #37251273sticker from puglie? This is so damn adore!! xDD These loot is very nice! :D Shh..don't say "useless" Be proud what you spent on these. xD I dig in stickers as well what you do with stickers? xD put them collect in photo album memory book? xD /slapped
    LOOL well hopefully I find find a purpose for them. I'm thinking of making a harry potter bag or wallet. I put all my stickers on the cover of the sketchbook I was working on at the time, that way I can remember the chronology of the sketches based on events I attend lolAkibaMelon (2 months ago) #37253499Omg looks like you had a blast!! That pumpkinknives loot is soo up my alley *-* And oh weee fanmade Bananafish merch :O Need T_T Everything is so fancy <3 PUMPKINKNIVES IS SO GOOD I LOVE HER we exchanged many good boys
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    2 months ago
    I really like the prints you got! Nice haul!
    2 months ago
    Boi all that shit is amazing, it's a fucking shame I couldn't go to AX.
    2 months ago