HomeArticlesArticle #40684Comments

Wonfes Summer 2018 trip photos + lootComments • Wonfes Summer 2018 trip photos + loot

WindsorSeven (1 year ago) #38317699Does anyone know if that Arthur GK is in the db?

Sorry I forgot their circle name and twitter didn't help. He will probably pop up again in twitter photos or something.
    1 year ago
    Xenoex (1 year ago) #38405897Thanks heaps for sharing your photos :) I'm especially glad you took shots of the 3x Fate figures by New Platform at the beginning of the GK section, nobody seems to know much about that company and the kits they released! Congrats on scoring the J-Alt, did you buy the other 2 as well?

I am happy to score that Jeanne Alter. If i remember correctly it was around 18000yen. That Jeanne on horse is also epic but for 28000yen and base for 9000. I thought kill me pls I don't have that much money XD. Neo Platform caught my interest when i was browsing wonfes guide. But they are indeed mysterious, can't find their hompage or twitter...
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    That feel when you see not one but two Sasuga Ainz-sama!
    1 year ago
    Amazing tour thank u so much!!!♡♡♡
    1 year ago
    That's awesome!! I love the Arthur figure...he looks really good. Thanks for sharing! :D
    1 year ago
    WindsorSeven SHSL Vegone
    Does anyone know if that Arthur GK is in the db?
    1 year ago
    Another WonderFest, another year of torment and pain for my bank account. </3
    1 year ago
    Love your pictures, thanks for sharing !
    1 year ago