Comments September Loot - Hunting Haru

• AkibaMelon2 years ago#41446398Cute loot! So much Haru *-* I'm always happy to see Free! merch in the blog section <3 I recently purchased the entire Kisakae Action set too :D Been hunting them for a while but found them to be too expensive pre-owned everywhere >.> But then I found Rin at HLJ and scored Haru and Mako from Chara-Ani's web shop and they even were for sale for like 6,000 something yen! :D So excited to get them in the mail soon :D
    We're still alive and kickin' xD

I'd be too poor for all three XD but it's always so nice when you can purchase stuff when looking for it. I was happy they had them when I went to look for them. Most Free! merchandise you don't get from the stores anymore or not for any fair price xD
    I hope they arrive soon then, considering how long the Zoll needs occasionally ^^

True, I noticed a few here and there xD
    2 years ago

kuma-tori2 years ago#41441441
    Fancy seeing people from Germany still interested in Free <3
    firesfly2 years ago#41446032
    I often really get into fandoms once the hype is over. But I'm always glad to see there are a few from Germany here and there who enjoy the same fandoms as I do :D

We're still alive and kickin' xD
    2 years ago
    kuma-tori2 years ago#41441441Nice! I'm happy you got all you wanted, although it required patience with sellers.
    That kisekae Haru is adorable. I'd love to have one of those of Rin, but they're too pricey for the size and quality imho. That Rei rubber keychain is pretty cute too!
    Fancy seeing people from Germany still interested in Free <3

Thank you :) I'm glad I got him. One day, I maybe also will go for Makoto but for now, I plan on saving up for Sousuke which I really want but he's too expensive for me right now XD I hope that maybe after Christmas I'll be able to add him as well.

I usually love Rin a little more as well but I found Haruka's somehow cuter. I only got him because I got some money on my birthday and the price was okay. But since I didn't have to pay taxes, he was affordable.

2 years ago
    Solarstormflare2 years ago#41440185Nice loot! I have the haru scale too, he is indeed great!

Thank you ^^ He clearly was worth it.
    2 years ago

Fancy seeing people from Germany still interested in Free <3
    2 years ago
    Nice loot! I have the haru scale too, he is indeed great!
    2 years ago
All Japanese Games, Anime Figures & Trading Cards! Reliable Worldwide Shipping, and World-Class Customer Service!