HomeArticlesArticle #41638Comments

The art of painting anime eyes on kitsComments • The art of painting anime eyes on kits

AlienEmoji (8 months ago) #45794793Amazingly detailed work!!
    I know very little about garage kits but since there is one I really want, I might try it out sometime if I can ever find the kit I'm after! I learn best by observing so your videos look like they'd be an invaluable resource, so thank you in advance! <:
    I do have one question regarding eye painting in particular; do you paint it all in one go, or do you have pauses so that things have time to dry?

I do it all in one go, the paint I use is acrylic so it drys relatively fast as I use very thin layers each time I apply it.
    8 months ago
    Amazingly detailed work!!

8 months ago
    If I ever find that GK kit I so want I will hire you to set up and paint.

= )

Tia
    8 months ago
    Cantisama (8 months ago) #45771112I would like to try this out once they perfect robot replacement hands.
    HA! This made me spill my drink! XD

unRyo (8 months ago) #45770442Thanks for the post! I was just going through your YouTube channel lately and it really cemented my decision to pursue garage kit as a hobby. I just ordered a kit from E2046 after finding that it was sold out at WonFes when I visited it last summer.
    Glad my videos have helped in getting into the hobby! :D It's always nice to see a new face in the community!

Tiamat26 (8 months ago) #45771537WOOOOOWWWWWWW ..
    That is great you are a true artist. Glad to see you posting as well it's bee such a long time.
    = )
    Tia

Thanks Tia! I know it's been a while, I'm trying to see if this time, things will be different if I start to participate like I use to :)
    8 months ago
    WOOOOOWWWWWWW ..

= )

Tia
    8 months ago
    I would like to try this out once they perfect robot replacement hands.
    8 months ago
    Wow you're so talented, this looks great :) Nice video too!
    8 months ago
    8 months ago
    solluxcaptor (8 months ago) #45769603Not sure why someone has reported this article? I actually found it really useful, as someone who is terrified of painting eyes on kits your methods made a lot of sense and looked great. And you even offered to help people in the comments.
    Maybe I'll finally have the courage to paint my Asuka kit sometime soon... the eyes are what scare me the most.

Yeah, same thing I thought myself. Looks like the individual that reported it did not see the actual video.

I'm glad it's helping tho
    8 months ago

8 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Exclusive anime goods from Japan!