HomeArticlesArticle #41703Comments

December 2018 Collection and Room UpdateComments • December 2018 Collection and Room Update

Villainess88 (2 months ago) #46540061Thank you for your kind compliments!(^ᴗ^) I took your suggestion into consideration and I think it does look better with the figures switched around. (´∀`) I really like the colors matching and I didn't consider this set up before- so thank you for your helpful suggestion! I'll definitely post an update of the shelves next time. Also in regards to the pins, I bought them at Daiso! They have other cute pins there too~

Sweet, so glad to be of help! And I'll definitely check out Daiso--thanks!
    2 months ago
    spinners_grove (2 months ago) #46537214I love your set-up! I've been slowing working my way towards a kimono shelf as well but yours is really gorgeous; all the colors and the background look fabulous together. (Plus the scales all look like they match up, which isn't always so easy to do.)
    I wonder, (and maybe you tried this and didn't like it, in which case ignore me!) but since your kimono shelf is so coordinated, could you try putting the two Illyas/Chloe on one shelf and Scathach up with Nozomi? The latter two both have that wispy purple thing going on, and would probably match the purple on your Bakemonogatari figure as well. Maybe you don't want super matchy-matchy though! Just a casual suggestion!
    Anyway, your holiday nendoroid scenes look lovely as well--super festive! I like the one on the bookcase especially. (And it's a weird detail, but I really like the cute push pins on your board? I might have to find myself some similar ones~) Thanks for sharing!
    2 months ago

2 months ago
    TheDeadTexan (3 months ago) #46462116I love that Monogatari poster. The art is amazing.
    Your Fate stuff just triggered me because I spent all 600 quartz I had saved for Merlin and he did not come home.
    Thank you for the compliment about the poster! :D And AHHH I feel your pain about not getting Merlin, I saved up most of my quartz for Merlin too and he didn't come home either... but at least we can get him in merch/figure form? ;-; May luck be in our future summons lol :,)
    2 months ago
    I love that Monogatari poster. The art is amazing.

3 months ago
    Kemcy (3 months ago) #46413913I absolutely LOVE the display sets for the nendoroids! Did you bought both of them at Michael's? If so, do you remember the name of the product? I want to check out to see if they have more options. Wonderful collection and display that you have there! :D Thanks so much! :) I didn't buy the snow house since I got it at a Christmas party, but the house with the pool I bought at Michaels. The brand is called Creatology and you can ask for the foam craft kits at the store!:3
    3 months ago
    weiwere (3 months ago) #46385451Very nice! Thank you~ !:3
    3 months ago
    Talal (3 months ago) #46383813Good Thanks! :D
    3 months ago
    angelbott (3 months ago) #46372656Very nice! c: Thank you~ :3
    3 months ago
    LoveChopper (3 months ago) #46370800holiday house display and craft house set compliment the nendos so well. nice display too Thank you for your kind words!:)
    3 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Anime Collectibles - Figures, Keychains, Trading Card Accessories and more!