HomeArticlesArticle #41871Comments

Holo Scale Figure (BOOTLEG)Comments • Holo Scale Figure (BOOTLEG)

xxnickiyxx (5 days ago) #48173552Then you've missed a giant chunk of this website I'm afraid.
    pictures.php?mo...

Oh, I've seen that portion, but it isn't complete. It doesn't have all the bootlegs out there, and sometimes it just uses stock photos that bootleggers use to sell their product.
    5 days ago
    FlyingToNowhere (6 days ago) #48143810Wow, those ears. :\
    Some people might dislike this being posted, but I personally am interested in seeing reviews that show the quality of bootlegs and help people better distinguish them.

Then you've missed a giant chunk of this website I'm afraid.
    pictures.php?mo...
    5 days ago
    JoniVera (5 days ago) #48169322Devil’s advocate here; Bootlegs are great for parts, customization on the cheap. Paying $100+ for a legit and or rare scale then planning to pry it apart doesn’t seem viable.
    I’ve never gotten a bootleg in a box before, it’s usually blisters stuffed in styrofoam packs wrapped in 10 feet of tape, then godspeed. :P
    Agree with the customizations options for bootlegs. Although pvc is not ideal for that.
    5 days ago
    5 days ago
    >buy Chinese bootleg from eBay
    >defects everywhere
    >shoddy paint
    >surprisedpikachu.jpeg
    5 days ago
    >worth the $20
    >that quality

nah dude.... bootlegs aren't worth anything
    5 days ago
    kojuuro (5 days ago) #48155798Wow this is terrible quality. Everything looks really sad and defective.
    Just as a suggestion, but maybe in your first sentence you should take out GSC's name, cause they didn't make this disaster, and just state it's a bootleg Holo figure.

Ok
    5 days ago
    Wow this is terrible quality. Everything looks really sad and defective.

5 days ago
    KenKenKenKen (5 days ago) #48148732Ok sorry I’ll change it
    That's ok, it just wasn't so easy to see :) I had to go back and check to make sure it wasn't an actual GSC figure when I saw those horrendous ears DX
    5 days ago
    Holo deserves better than this wonky thing. :/
    5 days ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Figures, Goodies and Dakimakura shop.