HomeArticlesArticle #41873Comments

Painting Pulchras Kanna!Comments • Painting Pulchras Kanna!

Nicely done!
    3 months ago
    Nice work and thanks for sharing! :)
    3 months ago
    This is actually funny because I painted my whole house without protecting the carpet, to be honest I dont think twice on it until someone points it out
    3 months ago
    LillyMay (3 months ago) #48158078OH wow she looks much nicer now! Great job, I especially like the hair gradient you did. She looks like a quality figure now instead of a cheap, flat colored one. Pulchra isn't a very good company it seems, I've heard lots of complaints about them >.<MindySue (3 months ago) #48158444Wow :o She looks so great. I want to see moar stuff like this.FlyingToNowhere (3 months ago) #48161487Ah, this is the Kanna I would have paid up for! The white eyelashes particularly bugged me, and the lack of hair gradient. You did a great job on everything, the changes really gave more life and dimension to the figure.spinners_grove (3 months ago) #48164771She looks gorgeous--you really have a talent!helpingly (3 months ago) #48167068Wow that looks amazing! Also, your a brave soul doing that over the carpet. Nice work!

Thank you everyone, glad people enjoy it as it is what feels a bit messy of a post to me!
    I will paint all the Kanna's if I must
    3 months ago
    3 months ago
    She looks gorgeous--you really have a talent!
    3 months ago
    3 months ago
    I actually quite like them! FOTS as well (iirc its a branch) the cast is all very sharp, they are a smaller company
    3 months ago
    Wow :o She looks so great. I want to see moar stuff like this.
    3 months ago
    3 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com