Comments Advice for an Australian friend

• Mae331 year ago#48896573try stores like Madman, Anime at abbotsford (can be overpriced), amiami, CD japan and kaika I'm Australian and have bought from all of these places the best is ofc amiami but if not an overseas place i'd suggest madman

I had a bad experience with Madman last year when two S.H Figuarts figures I bought were both apparently sold-out... But yeah I'd probably only recommend buying from them when they have a sale on.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    Solarstormflare1 year ago#48842353As a fellow australian, if i was interested in buying that nendo i would avoid local shops which usually massively overcharge. Best case option here is to use amiami, as they appear to have the cheapest price, and the cheapest shipping to aus is less than 1000 yen. Keep in mind they will charge an extra 10% for gst.

There's also Nippon-Yasan.
    1 year ago
    Tell him to make an account here rather than going through you. If he's capable of ordering online, he's capable of registering an account.
    1 year ago
    BestGirlRias1 year ago#48845378tell him that figures on madman up for pre order
    1 year ago
    tell him that figures on madman
    1 year ago
    Most stores that are available to Americans, will also ship to Australia. It's just like the others have said, just be aware of the 10% GST surcharge that applies to some stores. Because of that, I personally tend to not use HLJ and Amiami as much now. I like to use BiJ as they don't charge you the extra 10%, that nendoroid is also available there. HobbySearch don't charge the extra 10% either, so they're a good option as well.

Locally the Madman store sells some figures, GSC stuff in particular. They don't have the nendo you linked for sale yet, but they do have the last JoJo nendo there. So maybe later on? There are otehr smaller ones around as well. Regardless, I find it's still cheaper to import from overseas. Like it's been said, local stores tend to have a decent mark-up.
    1 year ago

back this up if you're in sydney the price for ONE nendoroid isn't that far off thanks to that 10% GST. Because here one of the local shop has direct ship from GSC so the price is acceptable. (I'm not getting pay to advertise who so do some research).

Oversea option is Hobbylink and Hobbysearch.
    Local option animeworks, anime at abbotsford, Anime Kaika, Tamarket and there more depending on what part of australia he live in.

I haven't used any local website because oversea justify my purchase so they just there for reference.
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
The world's finest hobby kits and toys, direct from Japan.