HomeArticlesArticle #42104Comments

January LootComments • January Loot

Solarstormflare (9 days ago) #50998087Ooo i'm not sure, i've been reading mine digitally at the moment so the chapter i was thinking of probably isn't in a tankobon yet. Also I wish View spoilerHide spoilerwe would get to know his original name but apparently yana hasn't thought of one so wee are stuck with ciel and pretend ciel i guess lol

oh, then you are probably a little farther in the story than I am. And yes you are right, I would like to have known View spoilerHide spoilerhis name too, but thought we would be told in the next chapter or so... but then we probably won't meh...
    8 days ago
    where did you find that naruto and jijraya one?
    9 days ago
    RubyRed (9 days ago) #50980298yes, hell, I would like to get more artbooks... but the prices let you think twice about it. And your braind didn't explode at the end of volume 26? 25 was bad enough but at the end of 26 I was like: you can't do that to me! I need to know what the hell is going on with Ciel! Aaaaaaargh.... Ooo i'm not sure, i've been reading mine digitally at the moment so the chapter i was thinking of probably isn't in a tankobon yet. Also I wish View spoilerHide spoilerwe would get to know his original name but apparently yana hasn't thought of one so wee are stuck with ciel and pretend ciel i guess lol
    9 days ago
    nikkoda HiME
    RubyRed (9 days ago) #50980692 Aaah thank you so much! I’ll definitely pick this up soon. It’s always nice to have more stuff from the series!
    9 days ago
    deep feelings there for me too. :-)

Aloren (9 days ago) #50973224hnnnn that naruto and jiraya statue gives me the feels :') they look great!
    9 days ago
    nice to meet another Mai Hime / Otome Fan ;-). I am a very big fan of the series too and there is not enough merch-love around for it!
    But there seem to be quite a few artbooks. I stumbled over them while I was browsing on solaris japan. You can find a lot of them there, if you don't mind buying them pre-owned as I did.
    For example here is the destiny pricess artbook:
    solarisjapan.co...

nikkoda (9 days ago) #50951444I was completely unaware Mai-HiME/Otome had artbooks! May I ask where you got both of them from? They’re my favorites series.
    Nice loot!
    9 days ago

Solarstormflare (9 days ago) #50951344Nice loot! And i totally feel you with high shipping prices for artbooks ouch. They look good though! And i agree about the black butler cliffhangers as well, only now has it jusssst about got to the point where i don't have my brain explode at the end of every chapter haha.
    9 days ago
    hnnnn that naruto and jiraya statue gives me the feels :') they look great!
    9 days ago