HomeArticlesArticle #42105Comments

Profile CustomizationComments • Profile Customization

Nobody (6 days ago) #51272025I'm not saying that they're all the same, but there are apparently some moderators who enjoy being prosecutor, judge and executioner, all in one person. I hope that you're fine now, but to be honest I still wouldn't hold my breath.
    My pictures was deleted because the link source was missing, a moderator confirmed to me this.
    3 days ago
    6 days ago
    darkroseblast (7 days ago) #51223719I don't know if this is applicable to your situation, but the "Various" category is only for images you've made yourself (fan art, original designs, color edits you made yourself, etc.) If you've taken any image made by someone else, like you found it on a blog, website, artist's page, etc. it needs to go under the "Chan" category and you need to link a proper source as well as state that the image is for profile customization. Otherwise the image will be deleted.
    You're right, I contacted a moderator and he told me the same thing. Thank you for your answer :)
    7 days ago
    7 days ago
    Nobody (9 days ago) #50967723If your pictures can't be related to any item, put them in the "various" category, and, important, add some description like "for profile customization".
    I put the images under "various" with a description as shown and they were deleted again ...
    7 days ago
    Foxdark111 (9 days ago) #50978387It seems to me that I had put under "Various" but I did not put a description "For the profile banner" or "For the profile background". This is probably the reason for their removal.

A part of the reason for the removal could also be that you were posting pics unrelated to Wonder Festival during the event, but I'm not 100% sure.
    9 days ago

9 days ago
    9 days ago
Anime, Figures and Manga For Less!