HomeArticlesArticle #42311Comments

Late November 2018 LootComments • Late November 2018 Loot

LoveChopper (6 days ago) #54359138I think POP has the best Shanks

That's my second favorite ( the DX one ) and I plan to buy him one day.
    6 days ago
    I think POP has the best Shanks
    6 days ago
    ChibiSaturn (9 days ago) #53982313I've yet to find a good place for him. He doesn't work on the one shelf that has the few male figures I own on it because its too low & he just looks weird on other shelves. Like here are all these pretty/magical girls and.... Todoroki. One day. One day he will find his rightful place.

Finding a good place for certain figures can be tricky and yes, Todoroki would look odd next to your magical girls in his hero jumpsuit. However I'm sure you'll find a convenient spot for him somewhere where he can be displayed in all of his glory :3
    9 days ago
    StardustCrusader (9 days ago) #53981085I know right? I had to move him up to the top of my cabinet to actually be able to see his face.
    9 days ago
    ChibiSaturn (9 days ago) #53968230One thing I hate about that todoroki figure is, its so hard to find a good place to display him because he's so low and weird angles. So unless its high up its like you're just staring at hair. He's cute though so i'm glad I got him.

9 days ago
    9 days ago
Your source for old and rare figurines!