HomeArticlesArticle #42549Comments

January - April 2019 Loot!Comments • January - April 2019 Loot!

YusukeKitagawa (10 days ago) #56956101Don't worry, as long as you sell your soul or something, it'll all go well~ haha :')
    Right? He's definitely got the fanbase for it. Though I'm sure he'd be more popular if Crypton knew how to market their Vocaloids better : )
    No prob, I hope so too! I'm always excited to talk with friends on here, hee hee (´・ω・`)

Haha that’s true~ Yeah Crypton really needs to work on that...Yay nice to meet you new friend haha~
    7 days ago
    OceanRoost (9 days ago) #57019983I love the icons you use for your loot blogs, they have me rolling!
    Haha, thanks! I'm glad you like them :D
    8 days ago
    I love the icons you use for your loot blogs, they have me rolling!
    9 days ago
    Akiza (10 days ago) #56956002Same boat as you, but instead of Gakupo my favourite is Meiko.
    Nice. Meiko's definitely got a powerful voice, so I can understand that. :) I really liked that one cover of The Snow White Princes is, I think it showed just how good she can sound with the right tuning.
    10 days ago
    kishitani (10 days ago) #56953948Haha oh no, I'm already bad at rhythm games. I guess I'll just suffer XD Awww come on FREEing give Kaito some love ;_; Awww thanks for accepting haha~ I hope we can talk about more things in the future <3
    10 days ago
    Same boat as you, but instead of Gakupo my favourite is Meiko.
    10 days ago
    YusukeKitagawa (10 days ago) #56934701They're super fun, I hope you get them soon! Though, it's kind of suffering once you get to hard and extreme hahaha :')
    Yeah! I feel like Kaito's scarf could be sculpted super flowy and cool, kind of sucks he has like. 2 abandoned figures from FREEing.
    Thanks for the FR btw, I wanted to send one a while back but I was too shy hehe

10 days ago
    kishitani (11 days ago) #56906954Yesss I love the project diva pvs they are super fun to watch~ I need to get the game one day! Ahh that would be great <3 I would love to see more Kaito and Meiko figures!!!
    Thanks for the FR btw, I wanted to send one a while back but I was too shy hehe
    10 days ago
    YusukeKitagawa (11 days ago) #56900429Hehe thank u sm!! He really is cute, I'm disappointed they decided to cancel him even tho they made Miku and the Kagamine twins =( It's really a great song! The Project Diva PV is really fun to watch as well (´・ω・`)
    (Though, there is that upcoming Kaito and Meiko update apparently....I wouldn't be surprised if they finally got some new figures to celebrate owo)
    11 days ago
    kishitani (11 days ago) #56899237Eeek nice haul!! Senbonzakura Kaito is so cute!!! (Too bad his scale figure was cancelled ;-;) That song is my fav haha <3
    11 days ago