HomeArticlesArticle #42555Comments

How often do YOU get figures?Comments • How often do YOU get figures?

It's fairly random and depends on what's up for pre-order or on sale at any given moment, but it's probably one or two figures per month on average. I'm trying to slow down though, since I'm runnning out of space and already got a lot of what I really wanted.
    5 days ago
    Once or twice a year.
    I don't have a monthly income at the moment since I decided to quit my job that made me so depressed I wanted to kill myself and went to university in hopes for a better future.
    Things are looking brighter, but the heavy amount of learning required makes me unable to take up a part-time job (plus I have some sort of PTSD from working at all) so aside from small jobs in summer I don't have means to make money.
    And without money there are no new figures, aside from bigger events like birthday or Christmas (but I barely get money for these either)

I can resume monthly purchases when I get a new job- post university, hopefully something better than my prievous one.
    6 days ago
    I'm a student and I'm short on space, so I try to only preorder figures I really want. Other than that, I'll generally let myself buy as many figures as I want at conventions as long as it's within my convention budget, since it's a special event and it's not that often. I used to just get any figures I liked but lately I've been focusing my collection a bit more quality over quantity, character-wise at least. Lately I'm a bigger fan of useable merch.

I'm also really bad for impulse buys so I try to strictly keep myself in check lol. I'm worst for buying JP magazines becuse I keep thinking "it's ONLY 600 yen..." and then I end up with a massive stack of them each month...
    6 days ago
    Coda |ω・)ノ
    I let myself get 1-2 cheaper figures like nendoroids and sometimes a scale too if it's a character i really like each month.
    7 days ago
    Honestly this is tough. It's totally random xD and all depends on what Nendoroid GoodSmileCompany releases or does a re-release/re-run of. When I first started collecting Nendoroids back in late Dec 2017 until New Year 2019, I've collected exactly 100 Nendoroid Figures. Most of my nendoroids are already pre-ordered on the GSC Online Shop, so I just pre-order ones I want, and make sure I have enough $ for when they need me to pay, and bam. According to my MFC, I'm sitting at 140 Nendoroids as of this moment of this post (I believe I have like 3-4 Nendoroids being shipped right now) Soooooo I'm really not sure if I'm able to keep track on average per month xD
    7 days ago
    1 or more fig per 2 months...
    7 days ago
    If it's a POP figure set I really want (Sailor Moon or the recent Avatar the Last Airbender), usually once or every other week. Nendoroids are purchases I make if it's a character I really want since they're expensive and I'm running out of space ( :( ) which would be maybe once or twice a year
    7 days ago
    Around 2 to 3 figures every month . I think I am reaching to the end of my hoppy with figures .
    7 days ago
    Ever since I started having a consistent cash flow, IE income, at least a few figures (2-4) depending on the amount that I work cause I have school.
    I get paid biweekly too.
    7 days ago
    I used to have two or more arrive every month, but now that I have started buying resins and and there are fewer pvcs that I want, I only get 1-3 every two months or so.
    7 days ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.