Comments Room Tour!

• Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    (´艸`)(´艸`)Thank you so much!!! I almost completely forgot about the VS club, thank you for the information I really appreciate it! This is so helpful!!! (*´︶`*) ᵗʱᵃᵑᵏᵧₒᵤ
    CasperBat1 year ago#59203214Since you have a DD, definitely join the Volks VS club once you have your Japanese address and cellphone number. It costs 1000 yen per year but will save you so much money if you buy a lot of dollfie stuff (5% points back for cash, 3% for credit cards last time I looked). Can do this at any Volks shop.
    It will also give you access to Tenshi no Sato if you get into Super Dollfie, and any other VS/VIP exclusive events or sales through Volks News.
    1 year ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    Thank you!!! I really love the school idol paradise set, the matching magnets make for a really good display :D I cannot wait to take her to events and even just out and about!
    Thank you so much for reading, I really appreciate it (≧◡≦)
    segasonic1 year ago#59196206Everything looks really nice and organized! My favorite thing to see were the μ's figures all lined up; I thought it was very adorable. Kamome looks really cute, too! I’m certain that taking her to lots of places will be fun.
    Your collection, overall, looks really nice, and I hope that the moving process goes by smoothly! Thanks for posting, too! This was a nice read.
    1 year ago
    Mitsuna リトルバスターズ最高!
    Thank you so much!
    ありがとうございます(人’∀`*)
    Moeromoero1 year ago#59194947Recently, everyone on MFC is moving :P
    Really enjoy the room tour, I like that all key items are gone through one by one
    so I don't mind if it's longer.
    View spoilerHide spoilerめっちゃ面白かったですね。
    お茶を飲みながら最後までみました。ゆっくりゆっくり~
    1 year ago

1 year ago
    Thanks for sharing the room tour :)
    1 year ago

1 year ago
    Moeromoero Chinese Dress Hunter
    Recently, everyone on MFC is moving :P

so I don't mind if it's longer.

View spoilerHide spoilerめっちゃ面白かったですね。
    お茶を飲みながら最後までみました。ゆっくりゆっくり~
    1 year ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com