HomeArticlesArticle #42783Comments

Miss Kobayashi NendosComments • Miss Kobayashi Nendos

IntoOpenWaters (5 days ago) #59275621You could always customize existing Nendoroids, or take it a step further and make your own casts of Nendoroid parts and make something from scratch. Unfortunately GSC has limited resources and can't make everything we want, but you can always learn to customize your own!
    I have thought about trying that out as well thank you!!!
    1 day ago
    Jayde (5 days ago) #59274352Never hurts to submit an inquiry to GSC.
    partner.goodsmi...

I did a couple times thank you so much for showing me this!! I didnt know we could submit requests like that!!
    1 day ago
    Seiki (5 days ago) #59349827I tend to hear the same anytime the topic comes up for Miss Kobayashi Nendoroids. Something about the license holder being frustrating to deal with and it being incredibly unlikely to happen. That's odd, K-On has a ton of figures and that's a Kyoto a animation property
    4 days ago
    Jenthehen (5 days ago) #59286709I wish they would, too ... there's something weird I've always heard about Kyoto Animation and licensing, though - something about them being difficult to work with and/or picky / not often allowing as much merch.
    It's definitely promising that there will be a season 2. The show wasn't nearly as popular in Japan, but clearly just popular enough to get another season!

5 days ago
    I have been submitting requests for them since the anime came out. I am hoping with season 2 they make them
    5 days ago
    Jenthehen Otaku at Law

5 days ago
    Right now your best bet is a second season as GSC tends to release things “in-season”. Although there are of course exceptions. Why they never did it the first time around beats me.
    5 days ago
    Definitely recommend Jayde's suggestion. Even though it's a little different, many people pestered asked GSC to rerelease the Kill la Kill Nendos and they eventually did!
    5 days ago
    5 days ago
    Never hurts to submit an inquiry to GSC.

partner.goodsmi...