HomeArticlesArticle #42786Comments

Japan Loot + Update on Len Collection!Comments • Japan Loot + Update on Len Collection!

Emeep (3 days ago) #59501322I have this strange feeling you really like Len...
    I think you might be right. (¬‿¬)
    3 days ago
    I have this strange feeling you really like Len...
    3 days ago
    Shotaloid (4 days ago) #59495826Someone on Mercari was selling their Kagamine collection, and I was able to snag this heh (•‾⌣‾•)و ✧
    May I ask where you got your custom keychain-sized Len Gift plush? Thanks!

Ah i'll have to keep an eye out, they are so hard to find! I got my weird little keychain on Taobao, there was only one and it is definitely an official gift plush someone has modified
    3 days ago
    hyenaqueen (4 days ago) #59384248Omg where did you get the giant Gift plush?

May I ask where you got your custom keychain-sized Len Gift plush? Thanks!
    4 days ago
    Omg where did you get the giant Gift plush?
    4 days ago
    kururin (5 days ago) #59352387Congrats on the haul and what a lovely display! The Kagamine twins are definitely two of the cutest Vocaloids.
    I'm always surprised to see how much merchandise the Vocaloids get and it's so cool when someone can get most of it! I like the Len plush on top of the bookcase, he looks so big! :0
    Which Len in your collection is your favorite?

Thank you for your kind words! (ღ˘⌣˘ღ) Yes they both are very cute!

I know right? I like admire collections like that too! The huge Len plush is actually a hard-to-find bootleg that's almost half the size as me!

One of my memorable Len's are ITEM #660948 and ITEM #660966. They were one of the first can badges I got of Len that made me think "Why did I spend $20 on a single badge?" Although it was really worth it! Usually certain badges get hard to find once the sales ended, inflation occurs and they generally are impossible to find. Thankfully I was in the time period when they were being released and I decided to buy them. Their designs are so compelling, adorable, and nostalgic in a way that makes me love them so much. ♡ I could go more in depth, but I don't want to ramble any longer XD
    4 days ago
    Which Len in your collection is your favorite?
    5 days ago
    Aloren (5 days ago) #59320374Amazing collection! Your setup is really nice and it's great to see how much Len means to you ^^
    Aww, thank you so much~ (*^▽^*) Len does mean a lot to me!
    Necroid_Neko (5 days ago) #59320391This is such a nice collection! Is there a reason why you don't have the Tony Taka Len? He's my personal favourite!
    youtu.be/mf1Chk...
    5 days ago
    LoveChopper (5 days ago) #59290064your display is so neat and nice
    Thank you so much! ^^

jt4mtb (5 days ago) #59290593Glad to hear you were able to find some neat stuff in Nakano and the Akihabara Radio Kaikan. I’m hoping to find some new stuff when I hopefully go back in August (pending getting tickets to Magical Mirai... fingers crossed). Also, your collection is really well organized.
    Hey thanks! It was my first time there, so I am hoping to research other stores and plan my time more effectively in the future!

Also good luck on your tickets for Mirai! (*ゝω・)ノ
    5 days ago
    5 days ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com