HomeArticlesArticle #42797Comments

2019 Q1 Loot: Drowning in a Sea of Naruto MerchComments • 2019 Q1 Loot: Drowning in a Sea of Naruto Merch

Aloren (5 months ago) #62333343Thanks for letting me know! I'll do the anime first then :) And I'm really glad you enjoyed haha. I like reading your loot blogs too!

Ohw gosh, thank you. :) I am currently working on some backlogged reviews on my blog, but hope to post loots soon as wel. I got lots of new Baccano! items to share, haha!

Considering I was so slow in replying, did you manage to get started on the anime in the meantime? :)
    4 months ago
    Maakie (5 months ago) #62251003*sees Baccano! In a blog post*
    But...I do have to say...the anime and light novel are 1000 times better. :P The manga is a sort of alternate retelling of the beginning of the franchise, you can read it by itself, but it's more fun if you know the anime or light novel. So if you end up liking the manga, I hope you will pick up either the LN series or the anime! :)
    Also great overall loot! I have a friend that I regularly do group orders with and she buys a lot of Naruto, so this loot looked a bit like how her and my orders together are. XD Looking forward to more blogs from you!
    5 months ago
    *sees Baccano! In a blog post*

5 months ago
    Aloren (6 months ago) #59689771ah omg my mistake XD i originally thought you meant that yamato, but then i got paranoid that you were talking about another character so i checked your profile ahahaha. but yeah! yams barely gets any love merch-wise =w=

Yeah ;__; I try to get what I can but I think I only have 2 things. I also just realized that I hadn't added one to my list LOL
    6 months ago
    heroizumi (6 months ago) #59579434Ahhh thanks for reading my terrible blog XDD!! While I think you're thinking I'm talking about Yamato from Idolish7 (who is my sweet boy from that series and I do have a lot of his merch) I actually meant Yamato-taicho from Naruto XDDDDah omg my mistake XD i originally thought you meant that yamato, but then i got paranoid that you were talking about another character so i checked your profile ahahaha. but yeah! yams barely gets any love merch-wise =w=
    6 months ago
    Aloren (6 months ago) #59579048the hidan ones have......quite a bit of stuff going on to say the least bahaha. i hope you find some yamato goods soon!
    i've read some of your loot posts and it seems like you have a good number of his stuff already! i hope to reach that point with kabuto/deidara/sasori goods XD

6 months ago
    Wario54 (6 months ago) #59546153Nice loot! Love is War Miku looks beautiful, and what a steal on that Sasori figure. Congrats on snagging the Deidara to go with him too, it's a cute set! :) I can see why he'd be unpopular but for what it's worth, I also liked Kabuto. XD Snek Kabuto is one of my favorites from that Naruto keychain set haha. And I actually think the Naruto shelf looks really impressive! Those Sasori and Deidara bromides are soo pretty.thank you! yeah, can't have one without the other! i say as i relentlessly buy deidara goods without the matching sas ones -.- oh! it's nice to see somebody else who likes him too! can't go wrong with his snek form XD
    ahh i'm glad you like it! i'm trying to redecorate to make it look less messy, but the manga takes up soo much room. that, and the sasodei goods are starting to take over haha. yesss the bromides are super nice! i'd definitely pick them up if you come across them :)
    6 months ago
    heroizumi (6 months ago) #59544909Those Hidan doujins.....I am so curious omg XD
    Reminds me I need to look around for stuff of my love, Yamato ;__; <3
    6 months ago
    floatingcloud1 (6 months ago) #59519167I really like the postcards, great loot post!yeah, they look really great! glad you enjoyed reading it ^^
    6 months ago