Comments April '19 + Japantag Loot ҉*\( ‘ω’ )/*҉

• broken-Toybox1 year ago#60606052Thank you! :3
    Did you order her from GSC? Shouldn't be that long anymore then.^^
    She's really lovely, maybe a bit less moveable than other Snow Mikus though, because of her outfit.

Yes, I ordered her from GSC, she will be my first Snow Miku, but thanks for the heads up for posing I will take care!
    1 year ago
    broken-Toybox lump of laziness
    Namiel1 year ago#60614443When I was there 6-7 years ago they sold mostly shitty bootleg stuff.Well, some still do, same goes for other conventions, so it's best to stick to reliable shops/official retailers.
    1 year ago
    Namiel Miracle∞Namiacle
    When I was there 6-7 years ago they sold mostly shitty bootleg stuff.
    1 year ago
    broken-Toybox lump of laziness
    minix2poo1 year ago#60608428So, they are selling anime merchandise nowadays at the Japantag in Düsseldorf? Despite of living next to Düsseldorf, I have avoided that festival for more than 10 years now. Maybe a lot has changed in the meantime.For the last 8 or so years I've been going there they've always sold merch, though obviously I can't pinpoint when they started doing that. I'm starting to avoid the festival more and more as well though, it gets more crowded every year so it's not like you're actually able to see much. I just grabbed my exclusives this year and came back for the fireworks with some friends.^^"
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    broken-Toybox1 year ago#60606170Thank you both! :3
    The scooter is from the Cu-Poche line ITEM #636768. Apparently it's also currently on sale on amiami www.amiami.com/....

you're welcome!
    1 year ago
    broken-Toybox lump of laziness
    victorviper1 year ago#60576578Hmm, I didn't realize that the bases for ITEM #149570 and ITEM #149569 interlock together. That's a feature I'd like to see more of, particularly with items that are "supposed" to be displayed with one another. Additionally, I like the clever shape of the bases. They're not just half-circles that stand out if you only have one of the items; both bases look good either on their own or when interlocked together.I'd like to see that more as well, though I can think of a few examples too (ITEM #400938 + ITEM #400935, ITEM #363705 + ITEM #360763, ITEM #464666 + ITEM #549408, not to forget ITEM #498420 + ITEM #532059 + ITEM #595821). I feel like what's missing mostly even if figures have bases that interlock is the "look good on their own"-part, like with the Type-Moon Racing set. Ofc I get manufacturers wanting to sell more, but it's not like everyone likes every character either. -_-
    1 year ago
    broken-Toybox lump of laziness
    angelbott1 year ago#60572342Wow, very lovely loot! :)Cantisama1 year ago#60604273Nice loot! Where is that scooter from?
    Thank you both! :3
    1 year ago
    broken-Toybox lump of laziness
    LemonMIntCat1 year ago#60571382First of all, your cat is suuper cute!! And secondly nice haul. Snow Miku is very pretty, thanks for sharing additional photos! Cant wait to get her later >v<Thank you! :3
    Did you order her from GSC? Shouldn't be that long anymore then.^^
    1 year ago
    Nice loot! Where is that scooter from?
    1 year ago
Bringing the hobby to your door.