Comments Custom figure (1 year of sculpting!) and merch

• RinTestarossa2 months ago#77706996I think this came out lovely! I've seen these characters on a really old anime magazine once, and it's really nice to see something underrated get some love! I know we can be our worst critics sometimes. Comparing this to your first sculpt shows how far you've come! Keep up the good work!

2 months ago
    2 months ago
    SebastianLover1 year ago#61358885You're really talented. Keep it up!

Thank you!
    1 year ago
    datoika7771 year ago#61356340DUUDE THIS IS SO COOL! I LOVE EM ALL! KEEP DOING MORE! YOU ARE AMAZING!

THANK YOU ! I'll keep doing more!:D
    1 year ago
    You're really talented. Keep it up!
    1 year ago
    DUUDE THIS IS SO COOL! I LOVE EM ALL! KEEP DOING MORE! YOU ARE AMAZING!
    1 year ago
    FlyingToNowhere1 year ago#61307404Looks great! That pose looks pretty hard to sculpt, especially with just that one image to go off of. And Hoshimaru looks perfect!
    Also, cool to see some niche anime love. I never got past volume one of Narutaru, but I did have the old dvd box with the t-shirt (that became pajamas because it was huge).

Yeah, the nice thing about sculpting your own figures is that you can make characters who would never get a figure otherwise! ^^
    I'm happy to hear she looks good in your opinion, thank you for the comment :)
    1 year ago
    lesser-robot-cat1 year ago#61319654Nothing to be disappointed with here. Your sculpture looks just like the drawing, the paint is good, the texture is smooth. It's lovely all around.
    Maybe all you need to do is look at it from another angle. Right now you could still be thinking of it as a project instead of a finished product. Why not take a photo with some flowers around the sculpture, or outside with grass in front of the base? It might warm you up to your creation and let you feel some of the pride in your work that you've already earned.

That's a good idea, I might try it out ^^ I'm glad you think the figure looks good!
    1 year ago
    Jenthehen1 year ago#61301105That is amazing!! I love Narutaru!!

thanks! it's nice to see another Narutaru fan :)
    1 year ago
    tachola1 year ago#61351763wow i love your watashi no koko(?) figure - the green haired girl with the school uniform...i'm pretty sure that's a watashi no koko figure, anyways.
    and that nizimine garage kit too! such nice taste.
    i think your figure works look wonderful!

Thank you very much! Yes, it is a Watashi no koko figure! :D