Comments Pop up parade paradise #1

• Kemcy1 year ago#64639358It's seems to me like they are aiming for popular characters first to establish their brand, so I'm kinda hoping for some Cardcaptor figures. Though I'd be down for more CLAMP series or more old school series like Inuyasha as well.

Haven't watched cardcaptor sakura but there are figures of her that's very beautiful so if a figure like one of those gets a POP I might consider.
    1 year ago
    Lize1 year ago#64540845Which characters are you hoping for? It's seems to me like they are aiming for popular characters first to establish their brand, so I'm kinda hoping for some Cardcaptor figures. Though I'd be down for more CLAMP series or more old school series like Inuyasha as well.
    1 year ago
    i was so excited once they announced pop up parade! especially because i was (& still am) relatively new to figure collecting at the time. and since 2010 racing miku is one of my favorite of her gsr designs, seeing a pop-up with an all new pose that wouldn't be running my wallet dry was like a dream come true (':
    1 year ago
    Lize1 year ago#64540855I like the other racing miku's much more so waiting for them. Hopefully they'll receive POP figures though.

It is definitely possible. I have a couple of the other years as scales, 2012 and 2016 but I imagine GSC would do them from oldest to newest w/ pop up. Since the newer ones are a little easier to find now and the quality is already pretty good. Not to say is older is bad, I really like the 2012.
    1 year ago
    LemonMIntCat1 year ago#64540628I do have the Miku 2010 Racing,ITEM #740198, preordered, I really like her colors. Otherwise I feel the same about Saber Lily, you can see I commented on her page a few times, I hope her actual colors are more vibrant. I like that these are more affordable but at the same time I can see why a smaller number of people are interested overall. But I look forward to seeing some others in the future.

1 year ago
    Kemcy1 year ago#64540491I'm also super interested in the Pop series (and my wallet too), but the figure selection is still small. Once they do release a character that I like, I'll most probably get it. :)

Which characters are you hoping for?
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
Buy from Japan. Easier than ever.