HomeArticlesArticle #43374Comments
Bringing the hobby to your door.

Clothes for lewd figuresComments • Clothes for lewd figures

Alternately, you could make a curtain for your display.
    7 months ago
    KiritoWT (7 months ago) #64940004#Asian parents thing, I do buy figures but outward appearance not as lewd as this one. Well I will experiment putting different stuff on it once the figure arrived and will post here for the feedback XD

Ah I got ya. Yeah my Chinese friend that lives here in the States has that issue with super strict parents even though she's 26. I feel for ya there.

Good luck though, it's a shame having to hide your passion, but as long as you can enjoy them when nobody's around it's worth it.
    7 months ago
    BuyMyFigs (7 months ago) #64936981If you're old enough to be saving for a house, shouldn't your parents like, respect you as an adult and not care about your plastic statues? Weird.
    But regardless, when my little sisters (They're only 11 and 13) come visit my condo I just cover my raunchy figures with a poster that hangs in front of the bookcase. It would probably be easier to hide your figures than make clothes, and then uncover them when you're "safe" from prying eyes.
    The plumbing tape idea seems legit too since it's stretchy and non-adhesive. It'll just make your collection look like a bunch of mummies lol

7 months ago

7 months ago
    Just curious, but has anyone tried using a PLUMBING TAPE ?, those white teflon tapes seem like they could be pretty useful considering that they are all vinyl, heat proof non
    -sticky and most importantly stretchable.
    7 months ago
    I used to leave some of my more lewd figures in their shipping boxes, since no one could tell what was inside without opening them. The problem with that is it takes up more space and kind of defeats the purpose of buying them.

Honestly, my mom has seen (and almost broken) my collection and has pretty much given up on scolding me for it at this point. I feel your pain though. Someday I'll be able to escape... Someday... XD

Other people here have some good ideas. I like the idea of making clothing yourself. You can really be creative with it. There's plenty of tutorials on how to do it. You could even make something with a Velcro seam on one side so it could fit over figures with stationary arms. Sewing isn't too hard to learn, actually. It's just something you want to take your time on to get the best quality you can. If you start to feel impatient, set it aside for a while and come back so you're not tempted to rush. I used to make plush dolls of Pokemon when I was in high school.

A few days ago I saw that someone either made or bought an outfit for a few of their figures. It's actually pretty cool. picture/2179137...

That figure you listed is on my wish list, by the way. ;) Lucky you!
    7 months ago
    I figured parents are smarter than they look.
    So I just put my lewd shit on display, whatever, it's not like my mom hasn't opened my hentai before while cleaning.
    7 months ago
    BlueRain (7 months ago) #64861743Finally someone who has the same idea as me. Yeah, I also plan to wrap my Erza kishi and the unreleased Sariel in something much more PG rated.
    This should help www.aliexpress.... It's perfect.
    It's a headache to find clothes for figures that have arms that dont move or that are in an unfriendly position. Also some guys here ( in another thread ) talked of colour transfer, clarify that too.
    tharglet (7 months ago) #64862427There's usually a range of things on AliExpress and eBay for 1/6 size.
    If you feel like picking up another hobby, the other option is to buy some fabric offcuts and have a go at sewing something yourself. For help/inspiration, you can look up patterns for people-sized clothes and scale them down. If you're not using a stretchy fabric, I'd recommend buying some velcro or hooks to make putting on the clothes easy. With her arm pose, it might be needed for the clothes to slip around, and then fasten at the back.
    chapters0 (7 months ago) #64859335You could always buy a ribbon from the dollar store and wrap her upper body with it. I would throw away the box if it was lewd as well in case your parents/family sees it

Thanks for both advises. I am not a pro at these type of stuff, just want something that will look natural onto that figure so that my parents wont notice it lol.
    7 months ago
    This should help www.aliexpress.... It's perfect.
    Thats look pretty good, I searched these as well. www.amiami.com/... , www.amazon.com/...
    7 months ago
    There's usually a range of things on AliExpress and eBay for 1/6 size.

7 months ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Bringing the hobby to your door.