HomeArticlesArticle #43458Comments

Where do you buy these!?Comments • Where do you buy these!?

Kaikkipunaselle (5 days ago) #65388242If you can find a size matching your needs, I can also recommend these
    www.ebay.co.uk/...

That's quite usefull when you want to rise up a single figure in your collection, thank you for the link!
    5 days ago
    If you can find a size matching your needs, I can also recommend these
    www.ebay.co.uk/...

5 days ago
    Lexiy The WCF Aficionado
    ebay. clear risers
    6 days ago
    lastmariachi (6 days ago) #65343528Just a bit of a warning as they are heavy to ship so shipping will be a bit pricey (if buying from AmiAmi or HS) especially if you buy more than one packet... but I can't deny that they are worth it!
    If you buy the extenders and the other bases, you can have a bit of a fun displaying them.
    I did this with ITEM #285681, ITEM #382460 and ITEM #217625.
    Here is how it looks from a distance inside an ikea detolf: static.myfigure...

Wow, I didn't even know that you could do something like that! Thanks!
    6 days ago
    Imasock (7 days ago) #65319071Yeah, it breaks the MFC rules as it doesn't even have a Japanese IP source! How crazy is that?!
    It's the craziest thing ever!
    6 days ago

I did this with ITEM #285681, ITEM #382460 and ITEM #217625.
    Here is how it looks from a distance inside an ikea detolf: static.myfigure...
    6 days ago
    I bought those 2 years ago. I bought it at TOM but they no longer sell them. I got it like for $15.00 shipped because of my points but I think they sell it for 20-30 something. Check if they still sell them.
    6 days ago
    kaitylee Kawaii Mistress
    I am so glad someone asked this because I've always been wondering as well!
    I just ordered one off of amiami
    6 days ago
    SkaylerOtakuCat (7 days ago) #65297201Oh, that seems very simple. Thank you!
    7 days ago
    Jasurim (7 days ago) #65294827When you buy them, they come with two seperate acrylic platforms and a bunch of metal stand pieces you screw together. You can pretty much chop and change the stand pieces however you want.
    Oh, that seems very simple. Thank you!
    7 days ago