HomeArticlesArticle #43464Comments

So why is she not on the site?Comments • So why is she not on the site?

xxnickiyxx (9 days ago) #65476569He's been online, but rlly not doing anything (as for running the site at least). The mods and admins are actually very active. But it's a part of MFC that you specifically have to look for.
    In the end we, as users, are graciously allowed to use a system that isn't ours, for free! (paid membership is optional) We can't really demand anything from the owner, what right do we have? 'Ey this free thing isn't up to my standards, make it better!!' ? And in the end everyone is free to make their own database. So maybe instead of yelling at MFC to change it'd be an option to start a Chinese database and see if MFC is up for a collab that could link the systems? Idk im just throwing stuff around.
    In the end we're at the mercy of MFC's owner, and he doesn't owe us anything

I really don't see any point in even discussing what should be on the page or not. Like you said yourself, it's not our site to change. The request has been made numerous times over on the forums, so it's not like the owner haven't seen it. :)

I was simply saying that Kuma is indeed online from time to time. Not anything about Chinese figures being on-site or not.
    9 days ago
    CloudKingdom (9 days ago) #65453602You mean Kuma? He was online 14 days ago. :s
    But now that I think of it, I don't think I've ever really noticed mods or admins very much on here. But I'm sure there's some around still. But I think it would help the overall state of the site - I mean like.. Showing admin/mod actions around the page so people know that they're listening and watching and such. It all seem a little secret to me.
    This thread is going all over the place isn't it...

In the end we're at the mercy of MFC's owner, and he doesn't owe us anything
    9 days ago
    xxnickiyxx (10 days ago) #65396843The owner of MFC is basically missing.

You mean Kuma? He was online 14 days ago. :s

This thread is going all over the place isn't it...
    9 days ago
    CreepyOldMan (10 days ago) #65413368I think it's about time they consider letting certain manufacturer or item from certain Chinese franchise be added to the database.
    There are growing numbers of Chinese company that produce very quality figure that isn't in the database and I think they should put some serious thought into it. They name it myfigurecollection after all, not japanfigurecollection.
    Exactly. The fact that most of us resort to listing them to our bio is proof that it's time. No one feels the need to add their beanie baby collection to the site. But everyone here with a Myethos figure has at least one time tried to find it in the database.
    9 days ago

10 days ago
    Well, I think it's good to give signals that community would love some changes to the rules.

For example if the origin soruce is released in Japan like in case of Honkai or Girls Frontilne would be decent middleground for these ones. Or just custom approve certain makers/origins. Shouldn't be that problematic.
    10 days ago
    Obligatory "The no Chinese ever" rule is bullshit comment.

I'm not ragging on people that hate the rule as I'm one of those that posts these comments, I've just run out of repeating myself lmaooo
    10 days ago
    I saw her on amiami as well, she's so beautiful! Only thing is her legs look a little bit long from front on, but other angles it's ok. It sucks that she can't be here on MFC. I think the owner of MFC needs to 1) return and 2) get off their high horse and allow changes/exceptions to the rules. I can't remember the name of it right now, but there's another site similar to MFC which is a figure database and does allow Chinese manufacturers. It has a lot of Russian users, iirc. I would totally move over there, but its interface leaves a lot to be desired, unfortunately. If they ever got a good web designer to update their look, I probably would leave MFC at the speed of light, not gonna lie...
    10 days ago
    xxnickiyxx (10 days ago) #65396843The owner of MFC is basically missing. He made the rule, it's his site.
    No amount of arguing you do here will change that. We're basically on borrowed time and just have to pray the hosting is paid for or all of MFC could poof.

It was only my opinion, just a personal thing, I know that arguing wont change any mods mind, but it is kinda horrifying to hear that no one knows where mfcs original creator lies,,,, I really hope that the site will be hosted for years to come because i do enjoy the community, but I definitely dont plan to start flat out arguing w/ mods on the ordeals, my fave series are of japanese origin so I'll be able to co tune finding figs on here to buy of them, so it's no skin off my back really.
    10 days ago
    CloudKingdom (10 days ago) #65396813Good find, thanks for sharing. That price is way more doable. Could you DM me the store you chose? :) I'll deffo check it out. Pre-orders close with AmiAmi end September so I was holding off cause of the price for now. 110 is doable af.

Here it is: item.taobao.com...
    Don't give money to evil amiami! ^^
    10 days ago