Comments ♡ July/August 2019 BNHA Loot ♡

• Jawbreqker1 year ago#66489281Thanks! Honestly, you've made Kaminari grow on me quite a bit, I'm pretty excited for his new Nitotan, and I even bid on and won his Night Training Tomonui plush (ITEM #832781) a few nights ago!

Ahh~! Really?! I'm so flattered~! (>///<) Congratulations on your winning bid! I love all the pieces of him in his hero outfit and that one is especially adorable!
    1 year ago
    Haha I’ve always wondered that about Hagakure! I wonder if they could just make a set of hands that come with a clear stand as a pack in with another figure?
    1 year ago
    cirrostratus1 year ago#66475962I love your BNHA merch posts! ;o; What an amazing haul!

Moomoogirl11 year ago#66475292I just needed to mention this, but your loots always bring a smile on my face. I admire your dedication and love for the series. Whatever format you decide, or even if you change interest, keep them coming! :D
    This comment brought a huge smile to my face! ilysm! Thank you!! I really appreciate the support and love!

ArmosKnight1 year ago#66455483That is a TON of merch, wow! Do you have pics of it all together?
    I find it so odd that figure manufacturers (or at least, action figure manufacturers) have shied away from this IP for the most part. At least more so than I'd expect from such a popular series. Maybe the licensing is weird or expensive?

Anyway, I'd love that Bakugo drink. Had I seen any when I was there I'd have totally bought one.
    And lastly, and it'd never happen, but Shoji needs more merch.

I used to take pictures of my hauls with everything together back when I'd get almost everything in a single package, but I'd always struggle with getting enough natural light for it all to be visible, and over time it became more cost-efficient for me to ship so many items in smaller groups spread out, as opposed to one big package with a huge customs fee. So unfortunately I don't take pictures of it all together anymore.

I think you're pretty spot-on with it being a licensing issue though, I remember reading a while back that there was problems negotiating the license to re-release the Bakugo and Midoriya Nendoroids, but finally they worked it out and since then we've had five new Nendoroids announced for the series. In fact we only just started getting a ton of figure announcements and releases in 2019 surprisingly, there was very few aside from Funko Pop's and a few prize figures up until this year. So maybe in the near future!

I'd also personally love more Shoji merch, he's one of my absolute favorites out of the supporting cast, I think if he ever got a figure it would look so cool! They've been announcing tons of WCF figures for the series recently, giving us tons of minor and side characters, almost everyone from Class 1-A, but they decided to skip the last five students who are the least popular probably due to a combination of it not being too profitable and because they have no clue how to make Hagakure the invisble girl into a figure.
    1 year ago
    I love your BNHA merch posts! ;o; What an amazing haul!
    1 year ago
    1 year ago
    That is a TON of merch, wow! Do you have pics of it all together?

And lastly, and it'd never happen, but Shoji needs more merch.
    1 year ago
    Candycanes021 year ago#66452558That's one crazy long post but was a fun read and seeing all that BNHA merch made me happy~
    That's so great to hear! Glad you enjoyed the loooong ride through it, and I really appreciate you taking the time to read through it! Thank you for checking it out!!

risso1 year ago#66452545So nice to read through a new post of yours ^^ You got some really great pieces of merch, I especially love the holographic can badges!
    Oh yeah, anything that shimmers, sparkles, and shines like those are just beautiful to look at. They're some of my favorites from this haul too! Thank you for all your kindness!

Jess-chan1 year ago#66442581Awesome loot as always!!
    Thank you so much!!

Denay1 year ago#66419468Omg I just love this Clearfiles.. I need them too
    Yess! I got so many pretty ones this haul!

Solarstormflare1 year ago#66418402Amazing!!!! I always love your lootposts, and this was amazingly entertaining as usual. Seriously that line about Midoriya looking like his arm was dipped in a doritos bag; absolutely on point. I was also shooketh that oijirou didn't have his tail showing; this may be a coincidence, but my favourite character, Rin okumura View spoilerHide spoilerlike my icon didn't make it obvious lmao also has a tail and it also doesn't feature in some official art. Thanks especially for the section on hirobato, i had literally never heard of it before, and same with the all might rising clip! The art is so amazing *heart eyes* . I've pretty much had to stop collecting new things except for super occasionally like at conventions so i guess i'm living vicariously through these sorts of posts haha. That shinso 365 badge is also so cool!!! Thanks again for all the work you put into these blogs :D
    Ahhh! Thank youu!! I'm so glad you enjoy that and I'm always happy to read your comments! It's cool you learned about a few things too from all the nonsense I talk about View spoilerHide spoiler(also if you have any interest in that All Might Rising OVA and haven't looked it up yet already, I highly suggest you give it a watch! It's like two minutes long and really impactful. I found it on Gamespot.com of all places with just a quick google search? I thought that was funny, like, are they legally allowed to publish that video to their site?). That's so funny about Rin, I just found it so strange they forgot his tail, even the nametag of Ojiro I got this haul had his tail in the background, and that's only a headshot. That's a shame that you can't really collect anymore, but I'm glad that these hauls can fill the same feeling sort of! Thank you for always being supportive and checking them out! They're always worth the effort I put in once I'm done!!

Voronarara1 year ago#66418378Gosh, your BNHA loots are always amazing. So much stuff *o*
    Btw, where did you buy the Hawks clear file?

You're super sweet, thank you! I purchased mine from a seller on Otamart. They are available currently on Aitai☆Kuji, but I found one available on Otamart if you'd prefer! Just send me a message if you'd like a link to the Otamart listing or can't find it on Aitai☆Kuji's website ^^
    1 year ago