HomeArticlesArticle #43902Comments

What the f are thoooooooooseeeeee?Comments • What the f are thoooooooooseeeeee?

sulukung (12 days ago) #68457392may be some chinese kid in a sweatshop accidentally pour the glue on this guy but scared that the evil manager will punish them, so they just hide it.
    bruh..
    11 days ago
    That pic at the end. In my case, my mom asked me what was inside my package when they arrived.
    "Is it a toy again??"
    "Again??"
    Me:"y-yes"
    12 days ago
    ddarko (12 days ago) #68457449

even if i get from them, I dont think that they will be able to find a replacement given the age of this item.
    12 days ago
    As much as I love Revoltech for covering characters that probably wouldn't have gotten posable figures otherwise (Queen's Blade for example) they're definitely pretty low in the quality assurance department. Pretty much every single copy of any particular Revoltech will have an easily noticed issue after playing around with it. Sometimes you get stuff like your problem. With what I know of engineering and the process these figures go through, it's the paint basically being burned by coming into contact with some still-blazing glue. It's possible for it to happen in another way, but that's the most likely culprit.

Unfortunately you can't get a replacement or anything like that since you didn't buy it from a retailer, but for future reference if this happens with one you do pick up from a store then they'll usually replace it for you (Amiami, HLJ).
    12 days ago
    I've had my share of issues with Revoltech. You will find I have an article asking what to do about one of them too. In my case, AmiAmi replaced my defective parts. The defect was a bit more visible than yours though. One of yours is a little hidden, though the other one is certainly visible.
    12 days ago
    Show this hidden commentHide
    -21pt
    KalasRaven (12 days ago) #68457365It's my understanding that Revoltech figures don't exactly have the best quality control so it's very likely that it was MISB. It looks like paint smudge or transfer, I would try a magic eraser, but it could also be a paint defect in which case you would have to repaint it, if it bothers you. :(
    yea I seen pic of revoltech with defect worse than this. Oh well, it is an armored figure. So it can pass as battle damage.

SerpentyleTorc (12 days ago) #68457371it looks like a glue leak that might have melted the paint a bit, which is why the rough texture. i would sand it lightly, but there's not much that can be done.
    That confirm my initial thought about this, may be some chinese kid in a sweatshop accidentally pour the glue on this guy but scared that the evil manager will punish them, so they just hide it.
    12 days ago