Comments 11.08.19 Happy Birthday, Sasori!

Import from Japan
  • yakushining your Highness
    jazzylin10 months ago#70148282Amazing collection! Ive been rewatching Naruto lately and it rekindled my love for so many characters, Sasori being one of them! I actually went and bit the bullet and ordered ITEM #693364 I cant wait to get him like a year from now when my payment plan is finished lol.many thanks! and wow that's insane!! yer so lucky to be able to order him! i definitely want to get him soon enough, but i'm primarily saving for ITEM #770649 and it's massive 1/4 price orz

BlazeDazzleDusk10 months ago#70152852I love your collection! You have a really wide variety of items of him and I can see your dedication to him.thank ya, thank ya! been collecting his merch for a bit now, so i'm really glad that ya noticed the variety! TwT
    10 months ago
    10 months ago
    10 months ago
    yakushining your Highness
    solluxcaptor10 months ago#70122787This is a very blessed postaww yer always too sweet! TwT i greatly appreciate the kind words <3
    XRaptor710 months ago#70127410I don't know how anyone can downvote the sheer effort you've gone through to collect all of these pieces of merch just to enshrine one character. Not only your collection, but the very dedication it represents is very impressive.
    I can only imagine they think that if every fictional character got threads like this there'd be no end to it.
    this is really sweet and genuinely made my whole day, thank ya loads ;-; it makes me real happy to hear that ya feel my dedication through this post!! really wish i could think of more to say, but you've really left me speechless. thanks so much for yer kind words.

galablue10 months ago#70129082happy birthday sasori!! i love the amazing, awesome effort you have put in to collecting items from him. he would be very happy with this birthday tribute!ahhh thank ya so much, it really means a lot to me!! i really hope he would uwu

illumi4Love10 months ago#70138542Second only to Gara in my book of favorite Naruto characters.
    Everytime I see his name, I hear it in my head in grandma Chiyos voice lol happy Birthday Sasori!
    ah, i see ya like the sunagakure bois. don't blame ya at all though, they're great!! bahahaha i totally feel ya on that one. it takes all of my willpower not to say his name in chiyo's voice LOL!
    10 months ago
    yakushining your Highness
    0crybaby010 months ago#70103439Happy Birthday King UwU. We didn't get to see enough of him, he deserved more screentime. Such an interesting and complex character.
    I love your collection by the way!
    thank you! he's a true king indeed! truly a masterpiece of a character isn't he? c:

evenstar8810 months ago#70104012Happy birthday, Sasori. He's also a favourite of mine, love his character buildup and battle. I also liked his sexy ruthless voice in the anime - and recently found out Giyuu Tomioka from Kimetsu No Yaiba shares the same seiyuu.
    You have a great Sasori collection!
    thanks a lot! looks like we've both got great taste in characters lol! his voice is one of the many things that i love about him haha (and it sounds great in both sub and dub which is pretty rare for characters i like :0) i have yet to watch KnY, but can't wait to hear his voice again when i do! ^^

Sakura005510 months ago#70104485Sasori vs Sakura&Chiyo is my favorite battle from Naruto! Wish we got to see more of him. Nice collection!
    Happy birthday Sasori!
    thanks! that battle was great! definitely a big point in the series :D
    10 months ago
    Second only to Gara in my book of favorite Naruto characters.

10 months ago
    10 months ago

10 months ago
    This is a very blessed post
    10 months ago