HomeArticlesArticle #44260Comments

November 2019: Favorite series to collect?Comments • November 2019: Favorite series to collect?

Strike Witches =3
    1 month ago
    Fate because there are soooo many to choose from.
    I understand why people are sick of it, but damn as a fan, I can't say I don't love the vast amount of choice I am given.
    Shoutout to Sword Art Online too, while not as big as Fate, it's still a decent lineup (until you try to get a hold of a side character...)

Date a Live is also pretty nice... or would be, if there were more cheaper options. A decent Tohka either costs an arm and a leg or is a chinese bootleg. Ugh.

I would love to collect more Keijo, buuuut there is barely any merch in existence.
    1 month ago
    Gundam.
    1 month ago
    Recently I’ve been on the search to collecting all the monogatari girls from the GSC scale series. It’s been pretty exciting hunting them down on websites for deals lol. I’m almost there just need Senjougahara and I will have the primary set! In terms of smaller figures I’m getting all the persona 5 characters in nendoroid form, soon the phantom thieves will be together as a team!
    2 months ago
    Well, I'd say like to collect Vocaloid figures since that is what 90% of them are! I want to collect more than just them but money has been tight ha... But Nendoroids specifically are really cute and I'd love to get and collect more!
    2 months ago
    It's so tough to say because I like so many different series! But I definitely like to collect slice of life and magical series stuff the most!
    2 months ago
    I know this is nearly absurd to say, but for me its Sailor Moon. Bandai really likes to toy with us and their Sailor Moon licence, but oh my goood there is no other merch of a series that litteraly make me cry and scream out of excitement! I just love the proplica, I love to hunt for rare vintage henshin items and all those great smaller merch there is to Sailor Moon. Still I wish Bandai would treat the series (and us) with more... well, respect? More quality proof and just in general... more figures. There is so much Sailor Moon merch and while I love so much of it (not everything), figures are still lagging and the comparison with other Bandai series like One Piece and Dragon Ball just huuuurts so much ;; I also want an ARMY of price figures of Usagi and her senshis just like Son Goku and the other Z fighters. I want all of Sailor Moons forms as Figarts just as Son Goku. I want villains, side characters and freaking Princess Serenity.

But, well, back to the point. Even with all of Bandais issues they still make me scream in happiness ;w;
    2 months ago
    nyugvo6 (2 months ago) #70651356
    I've just finished collecing the 3 protags from nier automata. I have no intention of buying the side characters unless they go for half the price. square enix quality is just not there.

This is so true! I wish we had more Nier Automata options to collect! They would easily be one of my top items to look for.
    2 months ago
    it's kinda hard to tell since nothing is coming out. disappointment maybe?
    previously I collected all kirakira precures, since I love the designs even if I wasn't all happy with the show.
    before that I wanted to collect all SHFSS kabuto riders but they stopped producing them as a whole.
    I was really hyped that 1000toys started releasing nihei stuff but they're so damn slow with the release dates that I can't exactly call it collecting at this point.
    2 months ago
    It's obvious just taking a look at my profile, but Fullmetal Alchemist! Although I collect Arakawa Hiromu stuff in general, FMA is my favorite manga and the one that has more goods associated, so...

I used to buy stuff from other series I liked (Gintama, Monogatari, etc.), but in the end I decided to just focus on Arakawa. I still buy quite a bit of manga in general, though.
    2 months ago