Comments Leg???

Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .
  • ITEM #287758

and ITEM #675232 is the kind of girl who sits next to you at lunch and says "come on, feel it! it's really soft!"
    7 months ago
    These two are my 'leggiest' figures lol
    (NSFW)
    ITEM #396963
    ITEM #236217 (wearing socks, but the way one's half kicked off kinda reminds me of school days when as you said, girls would pull down their socks and be like feel my leg I just shaved XD)
    7 months ago
    I think ITEM #61481 almost fits the bill, but given the other aspects of her pose and expression I feel she'd be saying it with a bit of seductive sarcasm
    7 months ago
    Here are some older Ikki Tousen figures to consider:

Kan'u Unchou variants
    ITEM #1007 / ITEM #4623
    ITEM #13228 / ITEM #35557
    ITEM #23741 / ITEM #38951

Sonsaku Hakufu variants
    ITEM #1170 / ITEM #7148
    ITEM #10420

Ryofu Housen variants
    ITEM #104121
    ITEM #363037 / ITEM #302754 / ITEM #305647
    7 months ago
    ITEM #805863 was the first that came to my mind.
    ITEM #443404 ITEM #144436 and ITEM #805804 are also rather nice.
    Proceed with caution, the rest are (very) NSFW:
    ITEM #287299 If you lean her to the wall at the proper angle, she's the perfect image of your project lol
    ITEM #183970 just finished shaving, didn't she?
    vgadict beat me to them, so here's PICTURE #1071741 of Azalee & Violet instead :)
    7 months ago
    I think having a club that features characters proudly showing off their legs is a cool idea! I'm not sure how many figures you'll find that fit the theme, but here are a couple that might:

Dendrobium sisters (Violet & Azalée): ITEM #42294 + ITEM #61446
    As an added bonus, when posed together, Violet is essentially holding Azalée's foot.
    7 months ago
    Never cross in my mind that anime girl has leg hair
    7 months ago
    Bah-Roo7 months ago#70682644That fits pretty well actually haha. Ahhh, please show us the correct tumblr link, I'm curious as to what post you meant...

noctisity7 months ago#70682149You posted the figure link twice instead of linking to Tumblr. (Which I'll be honest I really wanted to see if it was the same post I was thinking of lol.)
    Whoops! Here's the real link!
    7 months ago
    First one I thought of is Catherine: ITEM #78655
    7 months ago
    Interdict7 months ago#70674097Oh my! You have corrupted my mind. I will be thinking of that every time I see a figure now with their leg out.Well then...

Necroid_Neko7 months ago#70681837May I suggest a subgroup called ”Look at how well I shaved my underarms!!”You may suggest that! The title made me think of this figure (warning: NSFW) ITEM #549684 also "check out my hair-free nipple!!! lol >_>

AppleNapoleon7 months ago#70681578This is an absolutely wonderful idea for a club and I would 100% join it!
    Though she's not in the database, I feel that Myethos' Cheshire Cat would fit.
    She stick that leggy out.
    Ooooh, I love that!!! Myethos is so good, I wish they were allowed in the database more openly.

spinners_grove7 months ago#70680697haha every time I shave after having not shaved for a while, I think about this tumblr post. 10/10 relateable content.
    You should make the club if you want to! I can't really think of any relevant figures off the top of my head (maaaaaybe ITEM #276?) but that's one of those things I can stick in the back of my brain and keep an eye out for. :)

kururin7 months ago#70680181MFC needs more lighthearted posts like these.
    Also, I didn't know those memes were a thing. The internet surprises me everyday.
    As for figures . . . I know of two that may fit your idea. Despite her boots, there's ITEM #134777, and then there's ITEM #143040, although she looks more like she's calling for a battle than calling for her senpai.
    Good luck with your search!
    Yeah, it was a rather silly idea for a post but hey I am pretty silly so... :P Ooh, I like that girl with the boots! Perhaps she's doing the opposite; she hasn't shaved her legs in months so she's covering her legs up lol

strawberrylatte7 months ago#70676073I instantly thought of this
    "Feel my legs, I just shaved them"
    I see someone already suggested Robin, so I'd like to add ITEM #785696
    and ITEM #527899 who also may fit the bill.
    That gif is perfection, thank. I can hear the "SLAM!" sound effect. Also, oui, those figures fit the bill quite well!

SebastianLover7 months ago#70674967This is the first figure that came to mind. I think she fits the bill: ITEM #604230.
    Your middle school story reminds me of how everyone in my high school hated that the uniform required stockings but that the one good thing was that we could get away with shaving less often.XD I still preferred knee socks though.
    Oh, she definitely fits the theme, lol! Perfect leg presentation, 10/10. I loved stockings for that reason too!! For middle school our skirts were suuuper long so it didn't really matter too much anyway.

IxianNavigator7 months ago#70675107I've just ordered ITEM #166936 a few days ago. I guess it fits somewhat. Thematically considering she is focusing on playing some game, and the showing of the legs seems unintentional on her part, but it's certainly the main point of the figure visually.I love that figure!! I really want it some day...she is too cute. Doesn't quite fit, but if you can take the game controller out of her hand and replace it with a leg wax kit then yes XD

LemonMIntCat7 months ago#70675632Yo, I would probably join such a club (soft legs are great except I am so lazy about it myself). In companion to the Akane, there is this Rikka prototype, ITEM #806000. I'm looking forward to that figure! Can't wait to see it painted. I imagine there could possibly already be a club on MFC that's about legs (like, sexy legs), but not specifically about legs being stuck out or posed dramatically haha
    7 months ago
Your hassle-free Japan shopping proxy .