Comments First haul of the year

• Yukatune8 months ago#73791194WAIT!? THERES A ENGLISH VERSION OF ''you are dirty my queen'' !?!?!?!?!?!?! OH MY GOD!!!! THANKS FOR POSTING THIS! I NEVER KNEW AAAAA (i knew there was a English ver. online but omg you just,,,, oh.)

Sorry to disappoint you, but this is the german version of the manga. :D I think there is no (official) english translation.
    8 months ago
    8 months ago
    galablue8 months ago#73787078welcome to MFC and the hobby!! awesome first haul post.

Thanks! Glad you like it.
    8 months ago
    welcome to MFC and the hobby!! awesome first haul post.
    8 months ago
    Tiamat268 months ago#73734353That is a sweet haul .If I were to take a picture of my January haul it would be blank. Just a picture of furniture or carpet as I had things that should have come in but have yet to ship from N-Y.
    =P
    Tia

Thanks. This is a way bigger haul than usual for me too. I'm usually looking if I find a statue I like and if I still have a bit of budget after that I'll get a few more mangas. Getting 2 expensive statues like those in the same month is a big thing for me. :D

Sometimes you just have to buy more useful things. Some new furniture can help you feel more comfortable at home too, so I guess it's not a bad thing either. And well, as long as you more things coming, you got something to look forward to. :D
    8 months ago

=P

Tia
    8 months ago
    BHEITHIR8 months ago#73710368True. Each one looks amazing, indeed. How about swapping her parts in (about) every month or two like i did? It seems a little hassle, but it'll refresh the shelf and works for me lol.
    I think we share a common taste lol. Hope i'll come across Zombie Tramp and i'll give it a try.

That's a good idea, I thought about doing that too. I'll probably change it from time to time when I'm cleaning the shelf. The only "sad part" about her is that she's standing a bit insecure, if i plug the long vine into the base under her foot. I don't have any other issues though, so I'm pretty happy with it, especially since it's my first alphamax statue.

diaeons8 months ago#73728044Oh hey someone else who reads Killing Morph! Great haul c:

Hey, thanks! :D I wasn't really into it at the beginning, but I'm glad that I picked up the 2nd & 3rd volume of it. I think the series got better and more fascinating really quick.
    8 months ago
    Oh hey someone else who reads Killing Morph! Great haul c:
    8 months ago
    D_A_R8 months ago#73690472Thanks! I absolutely agree with you. - I'm still not sure, how I'm gonna display the Hermaphroditos Statue. I've been changing the hair-piece & parts a few times since I got her. There are so many options and each one looks amazing. :D
    Zombie Tramp is a fun to read comic. I personally liked the earlier volumes more, mostly because of the artwork, but that's just my taste.

8 months ago
    BHEITHIR8 months ago#73688094Nice haul you got there! Zombie Tramp seems interesting to read. Hermaphroditos is always eye candy. XD
    Looking forward for your next setup!

8 months ago
Second hand waifus deserve a second chance at laifu!