Comments Figure Photography: Good Smile's 1/7 Jeanne D'Arc

• Wondering why is not picture of the year after all this effort ?
    5 months ago
    As usual, your BTS articles are a treat, Kurogane. It was a pleasure reading this one, you really did wonders with that Jeanne scale.
    5 months ago
    Man that's some super dedication! Really awesome work. It's always fascinating to see what work goes on behind the scenes, it really shows how much prep and talent goes into presentation.
    5 months ago
    You remain a legend among figurephotography ;3
    5 months ago
    This is unbelievable! This is going beyond for sure. The consideration for photo framing. The building. Best of tutorials! Thank you for sharing your process.
    5 months ago
    Wow, this is really informative & fascinating, thanks for sharing!
    That diorama turned out excellent and I learned a lot about photography techniques from your article.
    5 months ago
    Taralen Elf Hoarder
    I'm absolutely blown away by the amount of effort you put into this. Just amazing.
    5 months ago
    Great work and a very interesting article. I've been thinking about getting into diorama building, so this is really helpful. I probably would have lowered the opacity of the light effects a bit more, but that's just my personal taste. The picture turned out great. I like the result.
    5 months ago
    This is amazing! Thanks for sharing this. You're truly dedicated to shoot this!
    5 months ago
    Thank you for showing your diorama-building process in such detail! It's a great resource for those of us that want to make dioramas, but don't really know where to start.
    5 months ago
Your one stop shop for figures, Japanese snacks, Japanese Language Books and Learning Materials and other Japanese collectibles.