Comments New decade, new loot (Late December >> February)

• That clear file is a good way to start a loot blog! Man I love Nagatoro's character design so much, I really need to get to watching/reading the series!

I also recently saw The Way of the Househusband releasing and I'm curious to picking it up as well~

Nice pictures and loot! ^^
    3 months ago
    Cloudberry4 months ago#76179693That's a pretty cool haul! I'm always in the lookout for artists and Arutera's art looks nice!
    That Nidhogg and Yae tho <3 Those were the two figures I was looking forward to see this year and Nidhogg is superb ♡´・ᴗ・`♡

Thanks ^^

Totally agree with you on those two. It's only March and can totally see them being my favorite figures for the whole year.
    4 months ago

4 months ago
    galablue4 months ago#76179026I love that Kurumi figure, and Todd's article almost made me buy her as well ... too bad the anime didn't connect with me, I didn't even get to where she showed up. Great loot post, was really enjoyable!
    She really is great.
    I kinda agree with you on the anime. I enjoyed it way back when I first got into anime and half of what I watched were harem, but these days those kinds of shows just don't work for me anymore.
    Kurumi stuck with me though, due to her design and even more so after watching the OVA about her, it's kinda sad and touching. There's also a spin-off about her coming out, hopefully it's good.
    4 months ago
    4 months ago
    Thunderr4 months ago#76178838This was a really nice blog to read overall and the figures that you bought looked great. Especially, the Raphtalia one and the Yae Sakura one which I've been keeping on my eyes for quite some time.
    The nendoroids that you bought are also cute and are fun to play around with.
    Hopefully, you can make more of these hauls every couple months because I do like reading them :D.

Thanks for the kind words ^^

I definitely don't plan on stoping writing these blogs as long as I have new goodies to show off :3
    4 months ago

The nendoroids that you bought are also cute and are fun to play around with.

4 months ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com