Comments Re: Room Tour / Collection Roundup

Import from Japan
  • SkaylerOtakuCat5 months ago#74865468Your display is amazing! I expecially love how you put your figures in detolfs by colours. And bdw, I love that name "Badass chicks (and Bakugo)" XD
    Thanks you so much :3
    I just find it more visually pleasing to colour match them.
    I was trying to give it a name, but then saw Bakugo alone among just girls, so I though it's be funny X'D
    5 months ago
    5 months ago
    CarlyElric5 months ago#74816135I really love the red and black shelf, I’m impressed
    Probably my favorite shelf overall.

D_A_R5 months ago#74817647Looks great! Nice collection.Lucky_Charms5 months ago#74847355Looks like a fun room!
    Thanks ^^

Eri-channn5 months ago#74824378Looking good! Love the fire emblem stuff, I am super thankful I have the sakura and corrin nendoroids to go with my other three but I am very jealous of your Camilla scale, lucky duck you are!
    Yeah, big FE fan. I recently checked Camilla's aftermarket price and laughed nervously thinking of how I almost didn't pre-order her (´。`)

Heldrik5 months ago#74850490I totally fig that Kaoru's poster, sexy and beautiful at the same time. And I must say I'd be tempted to see your seat/chair.
    That desk, though... I'd be kinda scared to put a glass-looking table-top over trestles, I hope it's firm enough.

Here's the chair:
    View spoilerHide spoilerhttps://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49462747502_9ff9eab8c3_b.jpg
    You can even see the levers to adjust the seat are still there ahah.
    The desk is secure I assure you, I've had it like this for 5~6 years and it never gave trouble. It can be a pain in terms of space though.
    5 months ago

5 months ago
    Looks like a fun room!
    5 months ago
    5 months ago
    Looks great! Nice collection.
    5 months ago
    I really love the red and black shelf, I’m impressed
    5 months ago