HomeArticlesArticle #44914Comments

November, December, January and Birthday haul!Comments • November, December, January and Birthday haul!

Cloudberry (12 days ago) #75622282The japanese style Rem and Ram prize figure are adorable!
    (Btw, one of the links you put for Ram, the Japanese outfit version, the link ITEM #88627 leads to something else)
    Congrats on getting your first scale!!! I'm glad you love it. Also, happy belated birthday \^^/

Thanks for letting me know, the link has been changed and now leads to the wa-style Ram.
    Thank you very much, my first scale and I love her! and thank you for the belated happy birthday.
    12 days ago
    The japanese style Rem and Ram prize figure are adorable!

12 days ago
    SebastianLover (12 days ago) #75605919Pretty nice haul you got there~ I'm not going to lie, that Emilia appeals to me a lot as I'm an avid tea drinker as well.XD If it's not super obvious, I really appreciate that Sebastian.;)
    And can I ask a potentially stupid question? You mentioned your parents used a personal shopper. Is this someone you pay to shop for you or is that just an idiotic assumption on my part? I don't know how it works lol.

Hey your inbox is full, I’ll be happy to answer once you’ve emptied it :)
    12 days ago

12 days ago
    galablue (13 days ago) #75565669What I love about your hauls is that it shows there are some amazing prize figures out there that are of great quality. Congrats sweetheart on your very first scale! Must feel great to take that step. Happy birthday again <3
    It feels awesome to get a scale and see why people love them, stepping up my collecting! lol
    12 days ago
    LemonMIntCat (13 days ago) #75565670Nice haul, glad you got your Emilia, she looks cheerful and lovely! And the Ram and Rem in traditional dress are very pretty too. Happy birthday again, hope you have had a great day!

12 days ago
    13 days ago
    13 days ago
    Really nice haul!!! And congrats on your first scale, it's always a great moment :D
    13 days ago
Buy Anime figurines and japanese popculture collectibles at figuya.com