HomeArticlesArticle #44916Comments

Wonder Festival Winter 2020 + Akihabara LootComments • Wonder Festival Winter 2020 + Akihabara Loot

you can pickup boxes from convenience stores eg family mart or 100yen stores or buy them. Pad a few layers of styrofoam and check in at the airport (if you're worried as them to stick a fragile sticker on it). I've brought back numerous figs that way and it's pretty good so far.
    4 days ago
    Lyncfs (5 days ago) #75686271Just curious how are you going to bring home all your figures? Are you going to put them in carry on or ship in your luggage? I'm traveling to Japan in April and was contemplating bringing a medium size suitcase, but I was worried the figures would get damaged in transport unless I hand carried, limiting how many I could buy.
    Will take a large box or 2 as carry on, the rest will be checked in. I have a large 81cm suitcase. :)
    5 days ago
    5 days ago
    Dat haul! Cool you could get Zero Two for such a good price. My favorite of your pickups is GSC Hanekawa.

I too was surprised by the lack of new Raphtalia at WonFes. I'm guessing we'll see more as S2 and S3 air.

I'm glad that Kotobukiya is making more Snafu figures, but still no Hachiman... The new Iroha looks nice. I was thinking of maybe getting her to go along with Koto's first Yui and Yukino (which I prefer to the new ones), but those are summer uniforms and the new ones are winter.
    5 days ago
    Awesome loot! Expecially with the srp priced Zero Two!
    6 days ago
    Seems like such a fun experience, thanks for sharing! :D I hope to attend a Wonfes one day.
    6 days ago
    gundamuk Lewd, but never uncouth...
    Impressive stack as others noted before me. I was at WF too so seeing the lines again gave me a little PTSD. Good luck with the return flight back.
    6 days ago
    galablue (6 days ago) #75621761Alter Sengoku is my favorite figure I own <3. So glad you got to pick it up.

I can see why! She’s simple yet her body language is expressive enough to evoke the character perfectly.
    6 days ago
    Moribundead (6 days ago) #75619152Just how much money do people usually bring to an event?
    I brought 200,000yen just in case, but only spent 34,000. If you do garage kits expect to spend more!

Thunderr (6 days ago) #75619489This haul was great,especially the Raphtalia and Naofumi Nendoroid. I also love that Zero Two figure that you bought from Aniplex. It's definitely one of my favorites that I have so far and it's nice that you got it cheapter than what it goes for right now :). I expect more of these in the future :D. I also have a question: How is the quality of the figures from Funny Knights?
    Haven’t unboxed her just yet but will be able to answer that soon!
    6 days ago
    laurenk418 (6 days ago) #75605884Damn, that's an impressive stack! Good on you that you were able to get ITEM #941238 in the end. Just out of interest, how are you planning to get them all home?Mikeowu (6 days ago) #75616646What a stacks hahaha.. I’m planning to go to Tokyo next month for figure hunting too. Yaay! With that much item will you use DHL/fedex to send them home?

They’re all coming on the plane, somehow *heavy breathing*
    6 days ago
    FirstPrev12NextLast
Bringing the hobby to your door.