HomeArticlesArticle #44923Comments

Preparing My Shelf For My Incoming Holy Grail Figure!Comments • Preparing My Shelf For My Incoming Holy Grail Figure!

MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    LittlePisces (3 days ago) #75728416That's very dedicated of you to make a beautiful display for your loved grail.

Thank you! I just wanted to get her a proper home <3
    3 days ago
    That's very dedicated of you to make a beautiful display for your loved grail.
    3 days ago
    MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    maraiatori (4 days ago) #75727568wow that is a gorgeous setup! this figure was also one of my holy grails for a while, and then i finally got my hands on her for a good price after yeeaaarrrss of her being on my wishlist. congrats on getting her!

Aw thank you! Is she as gorgeous as I believe she is?
    4 days ago
    4 days ago
    MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    lesser-robot-cat (5 days ago) #75668639She's going to look awesome there! I like the display - it fits her theme, but it's not so busy that it could take away from her. It will be a perfect frame.

Wow! Thank you, that is so nice! T.T You get my artistic direction!
    5 days ago
    5 days ago
    MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    Cloudberry (6 days ago) #75642218It's going to be glorious! I'm excited for you already!!

Thank you for the love! <3
    6 days ago
    It's going to be glorious! I'm excited for you already!!
    6 days ago
    MadamMantis The Degenerate Otaku
    AnimeCowgirl33 (6 days ago) #75634664This looks awesome! You are very dedicated to your holy grail figure and want it to look the best it can (especially with an epic setup/background)
    I look forward to see more pictures!

Aww thank you! (*T__T*) There will definitely be more pictures <3
    6 days ago
    I look forward to see more pictures!
    6 days ago
    FirstPrev123NextLast
Importing games,toys, and more from Japan since 2002!