Comments Have any figure release dates been delayed so far?

• Probably the Ques Q Shuten Douji I'm waiting on, already been delayed 5 times, why not delay it again >:[
    5 months ago
    Sentinel just announced that products set for release after April will be delayed.
    sen-ti-nel.co.j...
    5 months ago
    I originally had 7 figures preordered for this month, after delays there is only 1 left and I'm not so sure she will be released this month either. April and May are both terrifying now haha (I'm sure there will be more delays to come)
    5 months ago
    Most of my good smile figures were delayed of this month. I’m still expecting all of them to be.
    5 months ago
    I am sad because Ciri got delayed ITEM #390217 :( to second quarter of 2020
    5 months ago
    NIpon Yassan always delays my orders after getting my money regardless of any reason .i stopped preorder from them .
    5 months ago
    Wanderer were due to release a Natori Sana scale. Not sure if it's 100% because of the virus but the release yesterday was 30/04 and since Pandemic status today has moved to June!
    My other scale preorder in the next couple of months is the Symphony 2017 Miku! No delay yet but I'm fully expecting one as I know GSC have delayed lots!
    5 months ago
    From what was gonna be 3-4 figures for March is now 0 lol. I don't mind too much though because April was empty for me! Please just don't get pushed back to May because I have so much that month ><
    5 months ago
    kaitylee Kawaii Mistress
    dandybaby5 months ago#76347559My March pre-order has gone from 4 items to 1 in a matter of 48 hours. ITEM #396850 and ITEM #463240 have moved from March to May, and ITEM #61358 from February initially, then to March and now April. If the Tanjiro Nendo is delayed too, I won't have a pre-order at all this month.
    Also, last month ITEM #863392 was delayed from January to February.
    Just how it is. I'm expecting most of my pre-orders will be delayed this year. Unfortunately, all these delays mean that April and May (for me) are going to be huge, expensive months.

Same for me as well! I'm expecting to spend around $500 in April if my preorders get pushed aside a month.
    5 months ago
    I've got delay, but it's hard to tell they are related to the virus since it often happens. I'll see, many other orders due soon, so maybe it will impact them.
    5 months ago
Your one stop shop for figures, Japanese snacks, Japanese Language Books and Learning Materials and other Japanese collectibles.