Comments Scribbles In the Midst of Quarantine

• Cloudberry2 months ago#77277129God, the Hueco Mundo arc was mind numbingly drab. I think I gave up Bleach because of it :{ Those Bleach merchandise did bring back some fun memories I had for Bleach though!
    Thanks for sharing!!

You are welcome, and thanks for reading :) I actually quite liked the Hueco Mundo arc, the Espada like Ulquiorra, Nnoitra, Neliel, Grimmjow were well conceptualized. But everything after that just went down the hole - the Fullbring arc was ridiculous.
    2 months ago

Thanks for sharing!!
    2 months ago
    Wario542 months ago#77222653I just went to check out your collection and I just posted on the wrong blog haha sorry! ^^; Anyway, it’s so nice to see some Hakuouki love! I adore the SSL designs as well. It’s such a shame that there aren’t many figures, you’d think the main guy would at least get more. My favorite is Harada so I’m pretty much hopeless haha. Those Bleach coasters are so pretty! Kubo sucks at wrapping up a story but he’s a great artist lol. And the chocolate frog box is super cute! I sooo want to go to Universal someday just for Harry Potter. So cool that you got Ravenclaw too; I’ll have to hope for Hufflepuff if I get one. XD
    Stay safe!! Having time to relax is so important in these crazy times, especially if you’re in such a stressful field. Here’s hoping things calm down everywhere soon.

Thanks for the comment :) I hope Kotobukiya would complete a Hakuouki line, they did such a fantastic job with Saitou and Okita. Harada is pretty famous too so you never know ;)
    You stay safe too.
    2 months ago

2 months ago
    yakushining2 months ago#77203196nice loot! haven’t got into KnY yet, but the clear file/postcard designs are very pleasing to the eye haha. also love the chocolate frog! would kill to have one of those right now XD
    Thanks! Yes it was the colour scheme that made me get them :)
    2 months ago
    yakushining your Highness
    2 months ago
Great Figures, Amazing Service, Fantastic Price!