Comments Prize Box Storage - A Major Sin

Bringing the hobby to your door.
  • darkfader Ⓛⓞⓛⓘ+Şh໐tคCon
    I throw away everything except the figure.
    1 year ago
    I actually don't keep any of my figure boxes. i'm not selling any of my stuff and i don't plan to move so its not worth taking up space
    1 year ago
    Basically my rule of thumb is that if it doesn't have a clamshell, I break it down and store it flat. All of those figures come in bubble wrap anyway, and if I really wanted to I could just make new cardboard inserts.
    1 year ago
    DominoLache1 year ago#77678207the fact that folded boxes became too much is concerning haha.

Was up in the loft today... here's a couple of photos showing my the boxmaggedon:
    Partway digging through the boxes to get at one at the back:
    1 year ago
    This is exactly what I do. I had no choice because for a good while I had a stack of boxes in a corner of my room that hit the ceiling lol. I have a large but flat Amazon box I keep them in. I only do this for prize boxes though, scale boxes I keep as they are in my basement.
    1 year ago
    After reading this I might have second thoughts about keeping my prize figure boxes.. Gosh I know everything about the frustration! I have a basement and I put all of my boxes in there, stored in plastic containers. But since I have already like 6/7 (and getting more...) of those giant ass containers I might think about tossing (some) prize figure boxes now. Saves a lot of space!
    1 year ago
    I have a hard time seeing how anyone can store 200+ figure boxes in their home while staying sane?

One may argue that spending money and collecting 200+ figure is insane in the first place. hahaha

Moving back to the topic, I see the box and the figure as a whole so I cannot fathom the idea of tossing the box away. All the figures and boxes are stored in every nook and cranny of my bedroom. On the way to obtaining master grade in Tetris ^^v
    1 year ago
    I literally just did this the other day, it cleared up so much space on my shelves (I had no where to store my boxes other than my top shelf's ; w ;) I don't feel guilty anymore but after first doing it I felt literally dirty and disgusting lol
    1 year ago
    haro mizu no akashi
    I just throw away all my prize figure boxes.

I keep scale figure boxes, but prize figure boxes can go.
    1 year ago
    HassySoda Autumn girl
    I absolutely hate how much space the boxes take up in my closet ;_;
    1 year ago
Bringing the hobby to your door.